Is there any reason to hunt anywhere else than Manara?

Manara seems to be a fine hunting spot even to levels 70, so is there any other reason not to hunt in Manara in the pre level-70 stage?

Best Answers

Answers

• Tolan said:
    I didn't hunt in manara at any level of Tolan's. Didn't like it since it was always so busy. Why hunt somewhere that everything is always dead?
    Its not dead during my timezone though!
  • Tenzen said:
    Tolan said:
    I didn't hunt in manara at any level of Tolan's. Didn't like it since it was always so busy. Why hunt somewhere that everything is always dead?
    Lucky you! Still though, it's fun to go other places too. Get more gold than what drops in manara ... A lot more.
  • Tolan said:
    Tenzen said:
    Tolan said:
    Lucky you! Still though, it's fun to go other places too. Get more gold than what drops in manara ... A lot more.
    Oh? Examples? Others I visited (Enverren, Actar) didn't drop as much.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    No, Paine. If your goal is minimal time for maximal experience, invest in one of those death candles.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Variety is the spice of life. At the levels you mentioned (70 ish) there are much superior areas for experience and gold generation. Not to mention some of those areas are less crowded.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    edited August 2016
    Aesh said:
    Variety is the spice of life. At the levels you mentioned (70 ish) there are much superior areas for experience and gold generation. Not to mention some of those areas are less crowded.
    You can get more experience hunting places I could hunt at 40-50 than places like grukai or Arcadia because of the bonus for never being hunted.
    Huh. Neat.
  • I hunted manara from level 30 to 81.  Then I stopped cause people brought up the good point that I was taking kills from newbies who needed it more.  When I was 70s though, I added Dunn Swamp, qurnok, and those zombies under Maim's Mansion into my hunting route for gold drops and faster xp.  Sometimes, I go to creville for the ambience. Now I just follow people around and jab what they jab.
    Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.