Pokemon GO

Comments

• Szanthax said:
    i mean... san diego has a lot too but.... every gym is guarded by lvl30 plus people its redonk
    San Diego and LA have a lot of that I hear. Not that big of an issue in NYC, Chicago, or New Orleans though. The gyms don't stay up long enough to reach a high enough prestige to be difficult. Just get together with some peeps from a San Diego go site and take it down in a team! We had a level 9 gym in New Orleans that was instinct with all 2500+ pokemon but 4 of us took it down rather easily. Probably could do it without much issue with 2 or 3.
  • A lot of the extremely high leveled players are utilizing what people have termed 'spoofing' (terrible name), where they utilize some form of program or secondary app to either constantly move their characters around by way of gps remodification or by themselves walking around from the comfort of their homes and selecting stops and gyms. I believe there were (may still be up) youtube videos about the apps and how to install them.
  • I wonder if Wave Hill might be a good spot to find Pokémon or stops, for that matter.
  • Asmodron said:
    A lot of the extremely high leveled players are utilizing what people have termed 'spoofing' (terrible name), where they utilize some form of program or secondary app to either constantly move their characters around by way of gps remodification or by themselves walking around from the comfort of their homes and selecting stops and gyms. I believe there were (may still be up) youtube videos about the apps and how to install them.
    There's a lot of bots out there and gps spoofers but I think it's just a matter of time before they slam the hammer down. I don't personally think it'd be worth the risk and, if people do try it, it should be a throw away account. If I logged into my main account and saw a ban on it I'd just be crushed. Might be getting away with it in the game's infancy but once it is developed more and more I just imagine it's going to be bad news bears for a lot of those people.

Unless you're handicapped or something like in which case I say go for it 100%. Should be able to enjoy the thrill of stumbling upon a rare pokemon just like other people.
  • edited August 2016
    BTW @Krypton that PoGoProfiles website got so big so fast that they had to shut down due to overload lol. So thanks for getting me hooked on it only for it to be yanked out from under me in 24 hours :D

Now I'm stuck here counting stardust, candies, HP and CP to calculate IV's like a plebeian :(.
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    I just hope they don't think I'm spoofing flying across the country lol

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    They finally released it here. Finally. My office is right next to a pokestop and someone used a lure so I spent the entire time catching pokemon from my front desk lolol. 

Gonna hit level 5 soon so I can choose a team, but all my bros are Team Valor so I guess that's kinda decided for me. 

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    C'mon gurl, let's be Mystic together.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
    Sry but if I don't go Valor, Imma goan get ganked everytime I meet them for dinner >_>

Rude. :(   
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Team Rocket or bust
  • Don't worry Skye, Team Valor is the best one.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• @Skye. mystic. It's the official team for Vota. Blue up or get out.
  • Team valor!
  • R is for Valor.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Obviously anything but instinct is the best choice
  • Valor stands strong in Vota, don't listen to her sad little mystic propaganda!!

• I heard there were a -ton- of mystic at Gencon, so I made double the mystic pins, but still plenty of instinct and Valor. 

Mystic sold out this morning.

I have 2 Valor left.

I only sold 3 Instinct.

I should have brought my embroidery machine. My little valor heart is sad that Mystic sold out first, but happy that I made money  :open_mouth:
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • #fuckvalor #betterdeadthanred

Amidoinitrite?

• But red shirts are captains.
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."

•              
  • Elipise said:
    But red shirts are captains.
    Red shirts are expendable.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Like how they kept with tradition and used the same "Jigglypuff from above" picture/icon.

• Nostalgia, sigh  :/ Why can't I rewind time and not be an adult with all the shit that comes with existing.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Nostalgia, sigh  :/ Why can't I rewind time and not be an adult with all the shit that comes with existing.
    It's very easy to be adulting and not adulting at the same time.
  • Im about to hit level 18 soon. Ive caught 85 of the pokemon that are catchable. I got 2 snorelax from 10k eggs which seems to be pissing off my friends heavily :p . my current goal is trying to get enough for that gyarados but im rarely near water masses these days. Oh and i caught my first hitmon yesterday. Hitmonlee
  • Asmodron said:
    I got 2 snorelax from 10k eggs
    All of my hate.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

While riding a bus in NYC, I swiped no less than 35 stops. The only reason it wasn't 60+ is because my bag ran out of space.

Rip, will miss your poke stops, NYC.