Upcoming combat changes

Just wanted to hear ideas on what you are expecting the upcoming combat changes to be.

I'm assuming it will be a similar system to battlerage, momentum based abilities. But I don't really know. What would you like them to be?

Comments

• Rap battles.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Aesgar said:
    I'm assuming it will be a similar system to battlerage, momentum based abilities. But I don't really know. What would you like them to be?
    Given the mention of temporary PVE paragons, on top of the fact that we already have battlerage, I'd expect some sort of goal-based system where doing "soandso" quests or garnering "soandso" currency or gaining "soandso" favour with a particular person or faction will allow people go gain buffs for a time.

And... vampires. I wanna kill vampires.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    Aesgar said:
    Given the mention of temporary PVE paragons, on top of the fact that we already have battlerage, I'd expect some sort of goal-based system where doing "soandso" quests or garnering "soandso" currency or gaining "soandso" favour with a particular person or faction will allow people go gain buffs for a time.

This guy was pretty spot on for his prediction, eh?

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Borran said:
    Ahmet said:
    Aesgar said:

This guy was pretty spot on for his prediction, eh?
    :)

We're still waiting on the temporary paragons though. We'll see.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Kalithea said:
    Rap battles.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."