Admin please

Let us have the Tae'dae from lusternia so I can pretend I'm a fur seal. 
You know you want to.

Comments

• @Gror : They're not going to put this monstrosity in Achaea. A thing this cute would short-circuit Evil, Chaos and Darkness through sheer cuteness and half the game will blow up. Really, it is dangerous and irresponsible for you to pretend otherwise.
  • Silvarien said:
    @Gror : They're not going to put this monstrosity in Achaea. A thing this cute would short-circuit Evil, Chaos and Darkness through sheer cuteness and half the game will blow up. Really, it is dangerous and irresponsible for you to pretend otherwise.
    You are correct. My behavior is truly shameful, and i shall return to my room now.
  • Starmourn seems like itll be catering to your various furry needs if you can wait X time.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Tahquil said:
    Starmourn seems like itll be catering to your various furry needs if you can wait X time.
    As if rajamala sex-alts weren't bad enough already.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Would give up quest of RIGHTEOUS FURY to pet and cuddle adorable furry seal. :(
  • Farrah said:
    Would give up quest of RIGHTEOUS FURY to pet and cuddle adorable furry seal. :(
    I'm starting to like you.
  • Tae'dae are bears though... Literally even says Descended from the Elder God Tae, the tae'dae are bear-like humanoids. In their help file / on Lusternia website. This is even the 'racial picture' for them...

They even have a racial move called BEARHUG. C'mon.

• Cynlael said:
    Tae'dae are bears though... Literally even says Descended from the Elder God Tae, the tae'dae are bear-like humanoids. In their help file / on Lusternia website. This is even the 'racial picture' for them...

They even have a racial move called BEARHUG. C'mon.
    I know they are bears. They are also the only ire race I know of that is also a furry arctic creature. :P
  • I believe you could rp as a seal Furrikin in Lusternia. They're supposed to look like a variety of small mammalian creatures. I've seen goat and rat ones. Not that that's something I'd like to see in Achaea, for the reason Ahmet stated.

• Despran said:
    I believe you could rp as a seal Furrikin in Lusternia. They're supposed to look like a variety of small mammalian creatures. I've seen goat and rat ones. Not that that's something I'd like to see in Achaea, for the reason Ahmet stated.

Aww, nuts.

• In all honesty if there were to be a new race it should be a con race, since there's only two and one of them can't even wear armour. 
  • Archaon said:
    plz no more furries

plz
    Fixed.
  • edited August 2016
    Archaon said:
    plz no furries

plz
    Actually fixed. Emphasis was supposed to be on the no, in other words let's remove all current ones as well.

Gror said:
    In all honesty if there were to be a new race it should be a con race, since there's only two and one of them can't even wear armour. 
    If there were going to be new races at all, my money is bet that they make them similar to "new" races in other games, where you have to pay silly amounts of credits to unlock their usage.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I actually doubt that, for some reason. But who knows. Doubt they'd ever remove furries, too, since they seem like a popular thing. More likely than not they'd just add more of them

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• I still want a Lupine-like race so I can channel my inner Lupus. :(

Can give it a stat set similar to like... Dwarves. Could always use another race that is more focused on the constitution side.

We can even give them a racial weakness... like throwing a stick or a piece of bone in a direction would cause the player to run in that direction like a reversed beckon. :D
    That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.
  • The only way I'd go to loosis is if I can have a red panda alt that's just a red panda. My skillsets would be: looking cute, being better than raccoons (trash pandas), and laying in trees