How Active is active?

I've been a few years away and have been making it back in to Achaea on Saturday mornings.  I was curious, though, as to how much playing time is necessary to be considered active for voting and house credit purposes? 

By the way, It's good to be back and the Underworld event was great.  Thanks to everyone who made that happen.  Looking forward to meeting the new faces, new lore, and of course revisiting old friends and enemies alike.
Thanks.

Comments

• SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    I don't think the requirements for activeness are that high... Maybe 1% your first month back and then just logging in? 

Either way welcome back!!

• You have to be averaging 5 hours per week. It's in a HELP somewhere. HELP CREDITSALES maybe?
  • 24 hours a day is standard. anything less, and you won't be flagged as active at all. It's silly to think one can play an online multiplayer game and have time for anything else... O_O
  • Wow.. That's a pretty steep time commitment. 

• Thank you Quisse.  You are correct as to where it is located.  I wasn't finding it and could have sworn I had read it in a help file somewhere before when I was quite active and didn't need to worry about it.  You are also correct that it is 5 hours per week.

Thanks