New crown mount sold out?

An indomitable ictheli
'Strike fear into your enemies with this undeath themed mount"

Is it gone already? D;

Comments

• They get restocked periodically, don't worry.

• Oh good. If anyone has the descriptions can you post them? I don't even know what an ictheli is
  • Hmm.

X is riding upon an indomitable ictheli.

Kinda makes that adjective sound like bullshit, doesn't it? Literally the opposite, if you can ride around on it :(
  • Gror said:
    I don't even know what an ictheli is
    Underworld creatures. There were upgraded ones in the recent event.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• edited August 2016
    Bulbous and balloon-like, this ictheli nevertheless bears the mark of some small level of domestication somewhat narrower than her feral cousins to suit saddling, and possessing a wiry musculature that adds a sense of uncanny strength to the beast. Her skin stretched taut, light pulses within and escapes the eyes and ears of the creature, whether through some unknown bioluminescence or energy trapped through endless consumption. What this bizarre brute lacks in active power, it clearly balances with an unshakeable, indomitable stamina, standing as an unstoppable, unmoveable force.

Doesn't really give away much of what it actually looks like... Anyone have the description of what the ones looked like in the event? Judging by the fact they explode, I'm inclined to believe they're these fuckers:

Kerrigan pls.

• All I can picture is lumpy space princess now.

• Baneling mount for the win. But yeah I still have no idea what it looks like, 'cept it's plump and glowy whatever it is.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    They are literally cows, but in the Underworld.
  • edited August 2016
    Like this?

It could also be a giant firefly....does it fly?
    Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.