[Mudlet] Forging script

So as far as I have been able to find this will be the only forging script that works with the new forging system for descriptors. Only real current issues that I know of would be that I could not get someone to even respond to me for the Targossian descriptor cost. Only other thing which it might bug some people is that when it outr's the comms it will do multiple of the same comm because the scripting doesnt have it all add everything up per item for the size of the item and the cost of the descriptor for the item size along with the items base cost of comms. This is really my first major system for anything that I built from the ground up with some patience from @Jhui and @Seragorn who helped me with some of the mudlet functions that I absolutely suck at understanding and using right now so thanks guys.

Comments

• QwindorQwindor Fort Riley
    So doing a bit of an update. Found a better way to host the script than just uploading it to a post.

GitHub

Download

Ok because I couldn't sleep all night or at all today I decided to work on it some more and attempt to improve it even more which I have after a lot of trial and error. Will now display what the required comms are when you check the order and will now bulk outr when you start forging.

Get it here.

By the way if anyone has comments on it go ahead and say them. I can take the punishment of some coder out there that is going to be like what in the hell type of coding it is. If you have and idea how to change something to make it better let me know and I still need the comms that are required for the Targossian descriptor considering I couldnt get anyone to respond to me with it.

Well hey look who it is again with another update for you guys. I now have the targossian descriptor added into it as it was the last one I was missing unless they go and decide to add more later on.

You can read full list of the changes here.
    You can download the script from here.

Cheers guys and hope you enjoy the script.

Alrighty another update because of a couple of issues that were pointed out that I did not notice.

-When the script is first loaded it directed you to the wrong alias to open the help table which is now fixed.
    -Morning star was not being correctly recognized to be removed from the forge correctly which is now fixed.

As usual you can download the new update from here.

Hope you guys use this and enjoy it. As usual let me know of any issues or anything that could be added that would make it better.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    This is great, I'll have to give it a try tonight. As for the outrifting thing you mentioned in the OP, perhaps you can set variables for each commodity and have it add them together? Not sure if this helps, but here's a link from the manual which appears to show something like that:

http://wiki.mudlet.org/w/Manual:Using_Variables_in_Mudlet

Yea its been updated since then to do it a lot better now if you want to outr.

New forging stuffs added to the already complicated system so was time to update once again. In this update you will see the following:
    -Added in the cloth armour to the tables to be able to forge it correctly using the script
    -Added in the pry item so you can forge that as well.

Here is the zip file for the script.

Cheers and hope you still enjoy it.

• This works great. Thank you!
  • Heawon said:
    This works great. Thank you!
    //off topic, but are you Korean?
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Dairon said:
    Heawon said:
    This works great. Thank you!
    //off topic, but are you Korean?
    #RacistConfirmed

Huh. Neat.
    Figured I would bump this back up so its easier to see again for newer players.

Hello, this doesn't seem to log the correct number of items to forge, or show  which commodities will be needed in Forging Order:

forge 5 supple delosian clotharmour

[Forging]: 5 supple delosian clotharmour's added to forging order.

forging order

[Forging]: Current Order:
    supple delosian clotharmour: 1

[Forging]: Total comms needed:

Other than that, it works great.

@Kresslack i really meant to look at the script back then to figure out why you were getting that and it ended up being because i put the name for clotharmour as cloth on the table. I rectified this and also added leather and leatherarmour so both of those are there as well. I have no idea why i put it as cloth instead of clotharmour. Going to update the script soonish once i figure out if i can do something fancy with it.

Thank you @Qwindor !

@Qwindor did you ever get a chance to update this? Just checking because I found myself looking it up again to reinstall.