Undead Rebellion/War

1121314151618»

Comments

• Here I thought Bleak was just trolling me with his comments. Well, I guess I'm still not entirely sure he isn't. Ah well, I'm sure I'll get over it.
  • @Alrena 's status after this event:

• lol, sounds like I missed one hell of a lovely festive occasion.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Meanwhile.....Adiago's kill:death ratio was too high to even post.  

Those eyes are used to seeing death.
    Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • Tahquil said:
     Think Nishnantoba icon wars but with hour long engagements instead of 24hour marathons (though I think many people wouldn't bat an eye at this time frame anymore).

please no to 24 hour fights initiated by the player base - just no - hate it, hated starting it, hated being in it, hated the whole thing.  I think this time, as an event people were willing to participate in it because it was an event, one-of-a-kind, unique, interesting, (FINITE!) and therefore, fun. Believe me you can really grind some people down with 'battles' like that, even if you mostly win.  
  • I am not sure if you read my post wrong or are vehemently agreeing with me...
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Tl:Dr stuff that doesn't matter doesn't matter

• Tahquil said:
    I am not sure if you read my post wrong or are vehemently agreeing with me...
    ha seems a bit of both - I blame lack of sleep
  • I for one miss free arte... I mean icons.... 

• My feedback:

Pros:
    Great time, it was fun prepping and getting materials ready
    A little bit confusing on the battlefield system but loved the idea of it
    Loved the different phases and how each faction had to do things unique to there faction
    Loved how the underworld was set up to hold the different factions, that was fun
    Loved how it brought in gatherers, and non combatants into the war

Con:
    Kinda wished the difficulty on some of the tasks were more streamlined with the other factions
    (e.g. Eleusis had the short end of the stick, with waiting hours at different armouries for an item to pop up random items, of which sometimes it would repeat, was more annoying then anything waiting for a hammer for 4 hours, and getting every other weapon and armour but that)
    A little buggy, Elite Death Knight battles scared me to death but that wasn't bad when we were clearing out the base.
    Had only one general of which if they were not around couldn't attack, but glad you could switch them
    Kinda wished it was longer with other stuff to do to add to points of factions to win, rather then win phase 1, phase 2, and phase 3 kinda thing

But all in all fun

• Hated that the while thing opened and closed while I was home visiting family. So.. didn't get to participate. 

• I have to admit, it would have been pretty interesting to see the changes made if Zsarachnor or Belladona won. Makes me wonder what would have become of their areas
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Honestly, those were probably intended to be no-win storylines from beginning.
  • Asmodron said:
    Since my drawings tend to be classified as 'not achaean enough' I wont be submitting in my latest project, but rather I'm just going to put it up here for all the undeadly fun this event has brought.

This concept is a representation of undeath.

Cheers to the future.
    It kinda reminds me of the pastmaster from swat kats
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Skeletal puppy minipet. Slap a backpack and a few tattoos on it and you're good @Asmodron

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"