Undead Rebellion/War

Comments

• Lesson sale. Haven't had one since multiclass and papa wants a new class. 

• Dunn said:
    Lesson sale. Haven't had one since multiclass and papa wants a new class. 
    We had one earlier this year. Can't remember what month.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Another one. 

• Moral of the story, most players will do anything for the right price.
  • Dunn said:
    Lesson sale. Haven't had one since multiclass and papa wants a new class

Coming soon (tm)
  • Xaden said:
    Dunn said:
    Lesson sale. Haven't had one since multiclass and papa wants a new class. 
    We had one earlier this year. Can't remember what month.
    Jan or Feb. 
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Shara said:
    Yeah, my broke ass, non-comm self got enemied to Targ and Aurora and so did my non-comm room securing pets. We got no tells or messages or warning that it was coming.

Both mine got overturned today, thanks by the way. I thought it was pretty shitty, but I didn't scream about it since I just had too much on my plate to give a single fuck. I heard other faction cities had been doing it so I was waiting for it to happen. Thus, my thanks Tesha and Ada for that. Shara does shop there... ya'll got cheap potash sometimes. Bless.

And on that note. I see no one actually got enemied to Ashtan, that I see in the last 4 logs. So... unless I'm wrong. At least we didn't actually go down that road. 

Edit: If I'd of seen it Skye, like I did with Gilt's enemy status. I would have brought it up to other city people for you. Shara wouldn't have thought we needed that, and knowing you rent from us, it would have caught my eye. If you ever have issues with one member of leadership, we have lots more you can talk to about it, honestly. We aren't a pyramid scheme.
    @Ryldagh she's ruining the plan! Rip pyramids.
    Huh. Neat.
    And lol @Regi helping other factions wasnt the 'bullshit' you were pulling on the battlefield.
    Huh. Neat.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Says the guy who made triggers to auto-push blocks to your home base, whether yours or others. Sniping is one thing, being sniped by a bot was annoying.

That said, it's interesting to slowly piece this whole event together from all the different factions. Suffice to say, event issues and bugs aside, I had fun playing briefly with an entire group of people I've never had cause to be around in my playtime, and also sassing various individuals and probably annoying Kasa a bit in the process. It was neat. :)
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
    Melodie said:
    Says the guy who made triggers to auto-push blocks to your home base, whether yours or others. Sniping is one thing, being sniped by a bot was annoying.

That said, it's interesting to slowly piece this whole event together from all the different factions. Suffice to say, event issues and bugs aside, I had fun playing briefly with an entire group of people I've never had cause to be around in my playtime, and also sassing various individuals and probably annoying Kasa a bit in the process. It was neat. :)
    It was literally a game-side alias :(

setalias PUSHALL push block %0/push block %0/push block %0/push block %0/push block %0/push block %0/push block %0/%0

PUSHALL southeast

And "others'" blocks were free game. We weren't -trying- to help you ;(
    Huh. Neat.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I for one loved the event. I was very frustrated at different points, as mostly everyone was, but I still had a blast.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• I for one will be glad if I never see another arrow ever again.
  • edited July 2016
    Auto sniping is bad for the game

• Can Eleusis have all the materials spent in Gerzson's terrritory back? 50%? No? :sweat_smile:
    If you need me, you can find me sporadically on the Achaea Discord as Yae. 
    Do not DM on forums unless you're ok with waiting a couple months!
  • edited July 2016
    @Regi would've been dismissing the claims made by @Alrena on defense points because Regi was explicitly told by admin that defending meant nothing.

Thanks, admin, for almost costing us the whole damn event.

And the posts on the past few pages did a really good job of removing any semblance of feeling bad for Ashtan and their bugs, thanks to the metagaming Grandue basically openly admitted to.

It all just makes me the gladder that Hashan won.
  • edited July 2016
    Okay??

thats not even a word 

• SharaShara Midlands
    @Jukilian I'm not sure you read the pages between his post and here. Are you talking about buying Alrena's alliance or defense points or the Skye thing? I'm not sure what event qualifies as metagaming.

If you are talking about defense points:

Lord knows I hate to stop the Hate-Ashtan-Because-Grandue-Said-Something-That-Was-Untrue train, but uh, where is the metagaming? I corrected what he posted was wrong, and he asserted information he didn't know well enough to be expanding on.

I don't want to be lumped into that finger-pointing by proxy and I didn't do any metagaming myself. Since I was the one who put in the hours for this event, made the city-wide news posts, and heavily edited the CHELP that was made for accuracy, I feel like I'd be considered a conspirator to allegations he did metagame. I'm not sitting in that box- thank you. He was hardly around for any of it outside of discussing being an ally with Alrena and falsely tell Skye she might get enemied (as we found out). Yet, still in character; maybe not great character but in character.

Regi told Shara IC about the issue response, and we both thought it to be true until it wasn't. (If you read my post clarifying.) I notified my people of the assumption and that we need to keep playing as we have with careful attacks and defenses. If Regi didn't believe Alrena telling him people were being awarded defense points after his issue was answered, that's not Grandue metagaming. Grandue never asked me where I got the information. The source of believing or not believing didn't originate with Grandue at all. The idea of defense not awarding points originated with Regi's information in game.  

But in other news:
    Jukilian said:

Thanks, admin, for almost costing us the whole damn event.

I agree. 
  • SharaShara Midlands
    edited July 2016
    Dunn said:
    Okay??

thats not even a word 
    "More glad? Gladdened? Very glad?" 
    ("Daddy Dunn's Forum Grammar Guide" 13).
  • Had to dig out that version from under the sofa. 

• The supposed spreading he did of the rumour that defense points didn't count.

No hard feelings for you at all Shara or the people that fight for Ashtan, just annoyed at the pride he was taking in claiming that he perpetuated the rumour that defense points didn't count, which is largely a game mechanic that was not made explicitly clear by the admin (and the admin even told players incorrect information on it). Which was supposedly used as a big part on some of the things he did.

Grandue is the city leader of Ashtan though, so do expect things that he does to reflect poorly on the City as a whole.
    I am pretty sure he is referring to the fact neither of you bothered to correct people about how defence points actually mattered.

• I had no idea, once again. Use your tags, love. 

• Shirszae said:
    I am pretty sure he is referring to the fact neither of you bothered to correct people about how defence points actually mattered.
    The onus there is largely on the admin, on top of Grandue's claims that he himself was spreading this misinformation.

Naturally we'd take the word of the admin over players on things like this. I believe that's what Regi did.
  • What? Gladder is a word.

• So Much Hate. In a game where espionage, spying, and POLITICS is a vital component,  I don't see a major issue in concealing information. Ashtan was just as confused as the rest of the playerbase with defense points for the first half of the third phase. By the end of third phase, leadership (those that knew) simply just kept quiet.

In all reality it was something anyone could have figured out if they had a medallion and learned how to count. If the falsified information was, for example, specific mechanics that was only revealed to a handful of people, I would probably have an issue. Seems to me like the information was available to everyone if they were paying attention. I suppose that issue misdirection was just.. luck? Can't imagine Ashtan having influence over a demi-god lol

I had a ton of fun with what I was involved with. I just wanted to give my two cents since I felt like a gigantic ball of misunderstanding was rolling down Ashtan's direction. 

I am Ashtani so you can take my word with however many teaspoons of bias necessary. 
  • Dunn said:
    I had no idea, once again. Use your tags, love. 
    I'm mostly just annoyed at the admin handling and Grandue. Nothing really on anyone else, not really intentional anyway.

And gladder is a word, honest :anguished: My phone recognises it and so does Google.
  • Definitely dependent on the use. Was just being a Dick though. Don't read into it, nerd

Jukilian said:
    Shirszae said:
    The onus there is largely on the admin, on top of Grandue's claims that he himself was spreading this misinformation.

Naturally we'd take the word of the admin over players on things like this. I believe that's what Regi did.
    Meh, it just sort of leaves a bit of a bad taste, the whole 'I chose not to tell people that I was actually getting points from defence.' If someone had told me they had received a point for defending after the whole rumour debacle about them started I would definitely take that into account, or at the very least issue again asking for further clarification.

You are right, thought. Thats one thing the admins definitely dropped the ball on :(

• So the faction that's patroned by twilight is upset that someone tried to lie and spread misinformation? Oh the irony.
    edited July 2016
    I don't think you get the difference between IC information and OOC game mechanics, but thats alright.