Classlead Discussion Q2 2016

Comments

• Blood leech doesn't give asthma
  • Does it give sensitivity? Though, that's not really important, since you can toggle deafness up if they go for Enervates.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • edited July 2016
    I mean they dont have to truename immediately after enervate do they? They can store truenames, stick sensi then truename.

Does truename still break shield and damage? Breaks shield no damage? 
  • I'm kind of curious to know how he truename'd off ent balance.
  • yeah that's not right, I don't think
    If it is, that's super awesome. 
  • Just can't hound I thought
  • Not meant to be able to ent/truename or truename/ent.
  • How about Runewarden SNB dsb damage not being affected by Lagua :frown: Anyone know if that was intended to work with SNB Runewarden?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• KenwayKenway San Francisco
    How about Runewarden SNB dsb damage not being affected by Lagua :frown: Anyone know if that was intended to work with SNB Runewarden?
    I actually encountered this same thing against Archaon in a spar as 2h. Checked in with a bunch of people about Occie damage mitigation 'cause I was curious if anything might effect it. Doesn't seem so. So may just be an over-all runie bug

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Tested this on multiple people now. Can confirm. Lagua not functioning. @Makarios

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • Lagua works with DWC though. Kinda tempted to switch after the Nairat change + lucky Isaz proc.. but then again that'll only work on people without sip levitation every 7 secs toggles.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• Aylek said:
    Only 2200 from lv3 flail DWB + a hugalaz proc? Does he have like 12 str wtf. That's like 500 less than a lv3 bastard sword+hugalaz.

• @Cynlael
    I think the "returning some of the damage that was meant for you" line went into play there, too.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Cynlael said:
    Aylek said:
    Only 2200 from lv3 flail DWB + a hugalaz proc? Does he have like 12 str wtf. That's like 500 less than a lv3 bastard sword+hugalaz.
    Also, if you look at the percentages it was just over 50%. I can sympathize with @Aylek b/c @Mindshell hit me for just shy of 4k earlier...shits spooky, yo O.O
  • That... Was the point of my comment... I was surprised it was only 2200 damage, considering how much damage I've seen him do in the past to people.

• But oh god Occultists!
  • DWB damage gets real after the break, that was just normal dwl (+hugalaz) on tiny little @Aylek

I'll remember to fury next time okay :(
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Devran said:
    But oh god Occultists!
    No one is suggesting artied Runewarden DWB damage is reasonable. Thankfully, there's only like 2 of them in the world.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • @Aerek
    I think @Proficy is working on getting DWB up as well. Will be fun, then.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Proficy is Infernal so the damage isn't anywhere near as bad; less strength and - most importantly - no ridiculous hugalaz procs.
  • Them fast breaks tho

• Infernal DWB's pretty scary yeah :D
  • Infernal is in a unique position with DWB. It takes more prep, but once they have you quintuple prepped it's basically you getting to pick how you die. Your choices are pure damage, vivisect, or assault/pulp.

People at 8k healthish might actually be able to avoid it all against someone without artie morning stars.

This of course ignores tumbling behind walls, off piety, monks, and sentinels.

• I was referring to the speed of their prep with my post, but yeah. Quintuple prep likely fairly quick. 

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    It's really bad considering black wind. Fast prep with easy escape 
  • edited July 2016
    Devran said:
    Gilt said:
    Truenames by itself even as artied as I am will never kill top tier fighters unless they screw up horribly. I can list probably 20 people that I know better than to even try that on. Even when using sneaky tactics or trying to stack tn's with other damage/affs. Enlighten is still a better kill strat imo.
    What offensive artifacts do you have?
    +2 int and 20% collar.
  • The bloodpact change is really underwhelming and really doesn't address the fact that it's -super- clumsy to use. You STILL need to summon daegger from Hunt, then bloodpact (if the blood hasn't faded.. which it seems to really fast), then levitate it, then Hunt again... As wells, this also doesn't address that switching demons out is ridiculously absurd in its sloppiness. You have to dispell the demon, then dispell the pentagram, then bloodpact because you cannot bloodpact with a pentagram up. All in all, I'm kind of disappointed in the change because it did nothing to really address the actual problem, and just seemed like a throwaway bandaid. 

Log of how ridiculously sloppy it is: https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/bb31f671
  • Are you trolling?
  • Not in the slightest.