Overwatch

Comments

• I'd be happy to play competitive Reinhardt or Mercy.

But with Aussies, for obvious reasons.
  • My record in overwatch currently has no losses.

• How many games have you played?
  • Trey said:
    My record in overwatch currently has no losses.
    Have you even bought the game yet? >.>
  • Elsam said:
    Trey said:
    My record in overwatch currently has no losses.
    Have you even bought the game yet? >.>
    No

• I've been enjoying the hell out of Roadhog lately. Also, I suck as Pharah. 
  • Having played a ton of rocket arena 3 and quake I love Pharah.

I hate genji. No I love genji. AI hate that I suck with genji. Have to learn to play flankers better 

• Best team support/synergy - Zarya, hands down. 
    She's grown on me, despite her pink hair and fancy nail-painting.
  • Dairon said:
    Best team support/synergy - Zarya, hands down. 
    Butch lesbian Pink is a force.

• Dairon said:
    Best team support/synergy - Zarya, hands down. 
    Zarya is love, Zarya is life.
  • edited July 2016
    almost lv 25 for ranked. CHRIKETT#2464 if anyone is playing and wants to team up. Add me!
  • Been beyond bored lately.. Caved in.

• ^ smileyface#1588 if anyone feels like playing. Been mostly playing Mercy, with the occasional Hanzo/Widowmaker if we have two supports already, sometimes Roadhog.

Feels so much like TF2 did, just with a ton more annoying things.

• Welcome to AnaWatch
  • Jukilian said:
    Welcome to AnaWatch
    She is so fun though! Doesn't really matter what you shoot, it will do some sort of good. 
  • edited July 2016
    I played a bit with her, but no matter what I felt like there's no real reason to take her over Mercy or Lucio. Maybe if you're playing with friends it could be a better fit, with her ulti and what not.

Also sniping Widowmaker across the map as Mercy three times, annoying her enough to change to a different hero, was the highlight of my day last night. She even commended me at the end! (Got all 12 people commending me -including myself obviously-. Was great. A game where supports are acknowledged!)

• I've healed more than a Mercy in one game.

Honestly, Ana IMO does best with another healer. Her biotic grenade boosts other healing abilities for a short while. Get a Lucio with her.
  • Idk, I still feel like she'd be better in arranged teams rather than just hitting quick play on your own. It could also be the fact I'm still only level 18, and playing with people who do the dumbest stuff.

We'll see in time! I still largely only play with 1 other person right now, that I used to play WoW with. But he's Lv130, so don't play with him too often yet >.>

• She can dish out a fair amount of damage if you are good with a sniper rifle (I have a button on my mouse that drops my DPS to next to nothing when I hold it, so basically a cheat code) while also being able to heal allies. You can also shoot through an ally and still hit an enemy. Then her sleep dart utility is amazing against reinhardt charges, pharah ults and really any high mobility hero (Lucio, Genji etc.) Honestly, I haven't played with her grenade much yet so I can't really say much there. I'll concede to her being situational for maximum effect, but in my personal opinion, as long as you can aim she is decent in any game. 
  • You cannot shoot through allies at all as Ana.

It's actually a tip to use her own allies as cover from her shots.
  • Must have been a bug, I have scored a couple hits shooting through a teammate.
  • Yeah can be tough to keep a whole team healed up. She's great at supporting frontline tanks though, if you've got clean shots.

Especially Reinhardt.

GO GO POWER REINER!
    HAMMER SWINGIN' POWER REINER!

CATCH PHRASE!
  • She's definitely more of a secondary support (which isn't bad, really), and her more offensive toolkit helps her with that. I think dva/winston are her best pairups, though, since they're often out of range of the other healers. Between shield and the new defense matrix, they can stay alive an absurd amount of time with an ana healing while they disrupt backlines
  • edited July 2016
    That feel when you 1v2 a Reinhardt / McCree as Mercy, then double rez your team's Reinhardt/Zarya to finish delivering payload... Then the play of the game goes to the trash Bastion that happened to triple kill with his ult near the start of the game...

• SethSeth North Carolina
    https://vid.me/DFBd

finally got the McCree ult spray
    Just some POTG I had a couple nights ago

Wow. So many feels from this.
  • Seth said:
    Just some POTG I had a couple nights ago

That corner on Temple of Anubis is so nasty.