FREE FULL GUI

Comments

• edited January 2016
    I can't remember which way it goes but - if the miniconsole is high in your script list than the map, move it lower down. If it's lower then your map move it somewhere higher.

I think that should fix it. It's just changing the order they load in.
  • I've tried both ways, nothing changes. I tried with the mapper at the top of the script list, and with it at the very bottom. Nothing.

• Anyway to pan the map around with the mouse by click/dragging like the HTML5 client?  Right now only clicking the arrow keys allows me to pan the map around.
  • Zulah said:
    Mannimar said:
    A big thanks for this! A few questions while I remember them.

I'm working on modifying the chat script to fit my needs. Do you know how to turn them into color triggers? I don't like getting transcribed events thrown to my chat window, it throws me off! And simply because I'm curious, why didn't you have the GUI load at profile load and login? Also I'm not sure how to utilize your target window....
    I don't load the GUI at startup only because I have multiple GUI's on my system so it's a habit to choose which I want to load when I log in.

To use the target window use Achaea's built in targeting. HELP SETTARGET

ST RAT
    SETTARGET RAT
    Only issue i'm having is how to get the send correct for my hunting alias, send("combo " ..targetNew "sdk ucp ucp"), is what i've ended up with after adding the target alias' but i have know idea how i need to code in the correct varible for my alias to work.
  • Holinthal said:

send("combo " ..targetNew "sdk ucp ucp"),
     Should be : send("combo "..targetNew.." sdk ucp ucp")
  • I love the GUI, got it loaded and everything, great resources in this thread!  My problem is I'm so used to CMUD and ZMUD that I just can't make the transition, as much as I want to because of the amazing things offered in this.  I'm a terrible coder, but Ive been on Zmud for over a decade, Mudlet confuses the ever living shit out of me just trying to setup a macro.  Thanks for all the hardwork though, this looks amazing.
    "If all that remains is our avaricious wit, then an eye for an eye is the only law that can exist.  So don't use your romance to soften defeat, or your trophies of war, to boast of your feats.  If you failed then you failed because your body is weak, and you'll never be as strong as you dream to achieve."  - Shed Your Soul
  • Holinthal said:

so i got it to work, send("combo ..targetNew.. sdk ucp ucp"), however it does not retarget from the table.. 
  • Holinthal said:
    Holinthal said:

so i got it to work, send("combo ..targetNew.. sdk ucp ucp"), however it does not retarget from the table.. 
    You're sending everything literally, so you're sending "combo..targetnew.. sdk ucp ucp" to the server exactly like that. send("combo "..targetNew.." sdk ucp ucp") is the correct format
  • edited January 2016
    i'll try that

• Mosr said:
    Holinthal said:
    Holinthal said:

You're sending everything literally, so you're sending "combo..targetnew.. sdk ucp ucp" to the server exactly like that. send("combo "..targetNew.." sdk ucp ucp") is the correct format
    nope, the alias just does nothing
  • Check that the variable targetNew is set to something. You can do that with:

v/lua display(targetNew)
  • I need help with this GUI

I have it on a pc running Windows 10, Mudlet 2.0...Perfect

Im trying to install it on a macbook Pro..but then mudlet starts to slowdown..clicking on it makes a small beachball of death turning for a few seconds and after a command.

If I uninstall it, Mudlet is abck to its old speed

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Gamden said:
    I need help with this GUI

I have it on a pc running Windows 10, Mudlet 2.0...Perfect

Im trying to install it on a macbook Pro..but then mudlet starts to slowdown..clicking on it makes a small beachball of death turning for a few seconds and after a command.

If I uninstall it, Mudlet is abck to its old speed

See, Windows better than Mac :D

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • I got this running reasonably well, but my mudlet randomly crashes on load-up. The only work-around I've found is to randomly change my monitor resolution (by default its 1280x960) to anything besides my default. This seems to make it work ~50% of the time. If not, I have to continuously rotate resolutions until I found one that finally loads.

I'm pretty sure this only happens with the ZulahGUI and Zulah-D3GUI packages, as removing those packages lets the game load perfectly.
  • Very nice GUI. I customized it a bit for my Rage abilities as a Sentinel. Everything looks great except for two minor issues. One is the buttons below the main chat window where there is a lot of black background. I don't need that many target buttons plus I have my own targeting stuff to work with Keneanung's bashing script that might conflict with this.

The other problem I am trying to work out is the mapper window. I have a mapper window script I downloaded in the past from here (I think) that works with Mudlet mapper. The Zulah mapper window doesn't appear to function at all. My mudlet mapper window keeps disappearing behind the main chat window. It did the same thing behind the Zulah mapper window.

Can someone help me fix the mapper window(s) issue?

Thanks
  • This is the best.  I was dreading setting up my gui again.  Now I don't have to.  Thank you!  @Zulah
    Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • Danna said:
    Very nice GUI. I customized it a bit for my Rage abilities as a Sentinel. Everything looks great except for two minor issues. One is the buttons below the main chat window where there is a lot of black background. I don't need that many target buttons plus I have my own targeting stuff to work with Keneanung's bashing script that might conflict with this.

The other problem I am trying to work out is the mapper window. I have a mapper window script I downloaded in the past from here (I think) that works with Mudlet mapper. The Zulah mapper window doesn't appear to function at all. My mudlet mapper window keeps disappearing behind the main chat window. It did the same thing behind the Zulah mapper window.

Thanks

I'm having this exact problem. 

Any solutions for this?
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Dominika said:
    Danna said:
    Very nice GUI. I customized it a bit for my Rage abilities as a Sentinel. Everything looks great except for two minor issues. One is the buttons below the main chat window where there is a lot of black background. I don't need that many target buttons plus I have my own targeting stuff to work with Keneanung's bashing script that might conflict with this.

Thanks

Any solutions for this?
    You can only have one (properly functioning) mapper window at a time. If zulah's gui creates a mapper window, and then your custom script creates a mapper window, only the most recent one will work properly.

As well, geyser objects are layered in order of creation, so if the zulah chat window is created after your custom map window, and they're in the same place, the chat window will show up on top, no matter what.

You'll have to disable one of the maps, or reorder your scripts accordingly, depending on which is causing the problem.
    Huh. Neat.
  • edited June 2016
    Very nice, this is awesome thank you for hooking us up with it! The only real problem I am having with it is that it isn't showing the map in the little map window.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Elsam said:
    Very nice, this is awesome thank you for hooking us up with it! The only real problem I am having with it is that it isn't showing the map in the little map window.
    Ahmet said:
    Dominika said:
    Danna said:

Thanks

Any solutions for this?
    You can only have one (properly functioning) mapper window at a time. If zulah's gui creates a mapper window, and then your custom script creates a mapper window, only the most recent one will work properly.

As well, geyser objects are layered in order of creation, so if the zulah chat window is created after your custom map window, and they're in the same place, the chat window will show up on top, no matter what.

You'll have to disable one of the maps, or reorder your scripts accordingly, depending on which is causing the problem.

Huh. Neat.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    edited July 2016
    what's a good way to troubleshoot the seamapper failing to capture? apart from updating the mudlet mapper and having to swop over to svof, I haven't touched anything that might affect the capturing. It was also working okay prior to all the updates.  

The ordinary mapper is capturing perfectly in the window. 

• I had some issues, when I swapped over from my cutter to captaining on a friends galley (who also used that clean talisman to change the room names). I made a quick compensation by adding each room and just copy pasting the code from the quarterdeck section. It works at sea, but it doesn't capture while I am in harbour if I am moving about the ship.
  • Shimi said:
    I had some issues, when I swapped over from my cutter to captaining on a friends galley (who also used that clean talisman to change the room names). I made a quick compensation by adding each room and just copy pasting the code from the quarterdeck section. It works at sea, but it doesn't capture while I am in harbour if I am moving about the ship.
    Yes I had to make a new trigger for each room because of the different room names. I also modified it so the room names would still show up in the main window and not on the mapper. 
  • Morthif said:
    Shimi said:
    I had some issues, when I swapped over from my cutter to captaining on a friends galley (who also used that clean talisman to change the room names). I made a quick compensation by adding each room and just copy pasting the code from the quarterdeck section. It works at sea, but it doesn't capture while I am in harbour if I am moving about the ship.
    Yes I had to make a new trigger for each room because of the different room names. I also modified it so the room names would still show up in the main window and not on the mapper. 
    You'll have to show me what you modified sometime Morthif! I am still using just the quick fix I did so we could sail and like I said, I captures room name and then blank. It just fills the map with room names as I walk around your ship.
  • Yae said:
    This is what I use for my seamapper: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xqy6057jxicctpx/seamapper.xml?dl=0.

It captures the wilderness symbols instead, so it excludes the room title.
    It's supposed to replace Zulah's Seamapper trigger folder, but I would recommend saving the old one before replacing. 

Might need a bit of adjusting.
    does this not work :open_mouth:
    If you need me, you can find me sporadically on the Achaea Discord as Yae. 
    Do not DM on forums unless you're ok with waiting a couple months!
  • I didn't know it existed. I'll look I'm sure yours is better then mine. 
  • Yae said:
    Yae said:
    This is what I use for my seamapper: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xqy6057jxicctpx/seamapper.xml?dl=0.

It's supposed to replace Zulah's Seamapper trigger folder, but I would recommend saving the old one before replacing. 

it works.
  • Morthif said:
    Yae said:
    Yae said:

it works.
    So, I finally got a chance to try this today too.. it works but uh.. it leaves the first 4 lines of the previous map at the top, and positions the new capture of the seamapper beneath that. Did I break it somehow?
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    It could be that your map is smaller than expected, certain abilities increase how large a map you see (nightsight being one of them, AFAIR)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."