Art Commissions

Comments

• edited July 2016
    Sarathai said:
    Nataliia said:
    Okay first, your art is fantastic @Yae!

Second... I didn't realize how many girls in Achaea chose white hair. >.<
    Link related.

Although some male players do it as well.
    I'm lucky it lagged a bit when I opened that tab so I could see what was coming and escape in time. You're a bad person for linking TV Tropes without warning, people might not have a whole day available to lose reading that stupid website :(

ETA: So pretty, Yae's excellent :O
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Valkyn is batman :open_mouth:

• Jukilian is married to Batman?

I'm strangely okay with this.
  • @jukilian you're the sidekick. 

• I am Robin?

Dangit 
  • First person to drop their description after this post gets a free practice chibi.
    If you need me, you can find me sporadically on the Achaea Discord as Yae. 
    Do not DM on forums unless you're ok with waiting a couple months!
  • edited July 2016
    He is a graceful tsol'aa. Encased entirely in silvered armour, he presents a martial figure to the world, devoid of any uncovered skin. The beautifully worked helm that hides his face away has only a pair of narrow slits for eyes and long and narrow breathing holes that resemble stylised four-pointed stars. Atop the helm, a long black plume flows from a swan crest, with its wings outstretched and its neck craned in challenge. Thick pauldrons and a gleaming gorget cover his shoulders and upper chest in the thickest part of his armour, while heavy greaves and vambraces ensure the safety of his extremities. A coat of scales covers his midsection and back, hanging down to a heavy skirt of plates that covers his legs down to the knee. A long black cloak flows from between the pauldrons, shadowing his movements and giving him a noble, if archaic air.

Armoured Annie! 

ETA: Unless you need someone with a visible face :D 
  • He is a Golden Dragon, immense and powerful. Mighty wings jut from a huge, scaled back, and a large
    sinuous tail trails off his hindquarters. Four powerful limbs terminating in deadly-looking claws
    support its massive, scaled body, but the most impressive feature of this most impressive being is
    the proud, regal head. A long, flattened snout sports row upon row of razor-sharp teeth, and the
    glint in his saucer-sized eyes speaks of an ancient and formidable intellect.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Wow the options  :o
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I can put my own if you want even more  :p

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Same here. I'd totally be down for a commission too, when you reopen them :(
    Huh. Neat.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    I literally squealed. Like, an inhuman noise of pure joy came out of the back of my throat.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Could you maybe do me?
  • YaeYae
    edited April 2018

Ignoring my signature for now—

I will be briefly opening a few sketchy art slots for RL and IG credits (I know I'm dormant, what am I going to do with these I don't know, maybe I will throw them at text-husband).

As per usual, I have no set prices. You pay me what you think my art deserves. It might help to give me your price range so I don't hit it out of the ballpark on a whim. And as an added note, I'm not really prioritizing group/couple art, but I may with $+ (but I also take longer......).

Anyway, just PM me your details and I’ll inform you if you get it.

Oh, if you’ve had a previous commission request accepted from me, I’ll prioritize you if you still want them (sry I got burnt out of Achaea :( ). 

(I'll give this 24 hours).
  • you guys, you have 24 hrs. don't die on me ok

• Slots closed. Will look over everything when I get home.  :)
  • @Yae GOOOOD. Your art is still lovely!
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• TalamondTalamond Atop his throne of books
    Despite differing art styles, she totally looks like a child of Talamond and Aralaya.
  • @Yae just came here to say I'm a huge fan of your art. You remind me a lot of Yoshitaka Amano -- very ethereal and beautiful. Rock on!
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    So pretty D:
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    That is so gorgeous!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."