Will there ever be a promotion that has discounted artifact prices?

I'm aware of the current Artifact cart promotion, but have we ever seen, or will we ever see a promotion where the cost of artifacts are lowered?

Comments

• edited July 2016
    There have been promotions like that, both straight credit discounts and packages where you can buy certain sets of artefacts directly for far less than the cost of the credits (I think the cart like we have now has replaced the latter, but we might see it again at some point).

As for whether they'll appear again, even the admin don't decide on future promotions in advance, so there's no way of knowing for sure.
  • Abit offtopic, but it seems for this promotion, the artefact cart would be a better deal than buying credits right?
  • Geulin said:
    Abit offtopic, but it seems for this promotion, the artefact cart would be a better deal than buying credits right?
    Depends on what you're buying credits for. If you're buying credits to purchase arties, then I would say yes.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• However if one already has credits, this promotion isn't of benefit. Thus I asked the question. Sena confirmed it has happened before. Perhaps it'll happen again.
  • The artefact cart is a much better deal than buying credits for artefacts. Although buying credits gives you humgii racing tickets, so it is possible to get really lucky and end up with more than double what you purchased (though it's much more likely to come out worse than the artefact cart, and on average it's around 30% extra credits).
  • Sarathai said:
    Geulin said:
    Abit offtopic, but it seems for this promotion, the artefact cart would be a better deal than buying credits right?
    Depends on what you're buying credits for. If you're buying credits to purchase arties, then I would say yes.
    Well for lessons! I don't know if there will be another lesson promotion this year since i believe it happened in February?
  • edited July 2016
    This promotion takes 30% (40 with elite) off artefact prices, surely that's the same thing as lowering artefact prices...? Edit oh, you mean IG. Serves me right for reading at 7am when I wake up

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • However if one already has credits, this promotion isn't of benefit. Thus I asked the question. Sena confirmed it has happened before. Perhaps it'll happen again.
    If I recall correctly, Sarapis said it was one of the worst promotions they've ever run in terms of promoting credit purchases, since you could just get the benefit using credits you'd acquired in-game without having to buy anything from the website. Chances of them running another one are slim to none, I'd say.