Paragon contest

1234568»

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    A paragon that causes your defences to remain through starburst. Perhaps once per hour charge or some such?
    Huh. Neat.
  • Paragon that allows you to specify a container to put gold into when picking it up - get gold into 123456.

Paragon that lets you dodge denizen ropes.

Paragon that lets you know what % of mobs are alive in each area upon touching armour.

Paragon that allows you to zap one adventurer for every 50 player kills you get.

• Lucianus said:
    Paragon of Command:

If you are leading a party. There will be a percent chance for denizens will focus their attacks on you instead of your party members whenever they are being attacked.
    I like this one. Maybe you can also add if you're leading a party, and try to leave before someone is off eq/bal it stops you or asks to confirm if you want to move out anyway. Whenever I'm hunting with others there is always someone that gets left behind.
  • edited July 2016
    Paragon of disintegration: Upon your first death of the month,  your body turns to ash and cannot be beheaded, used for true name, soulspear, or resurrected via means that require a body.

• Paragon of the stars: Acts like a starburst tattoo, only usable once a month. Must TRACE STARS in order to activate. 
  • Just in case you're still accepting submissions:

Paragon that doubles the duration of the bonuses from rare minerals.

• I'm going to close this thread now. Thank you to everyone who submitted an idea or twenty!

We've begun deliberations and will announce the winners in the coming days!
This discussion has been closed.