Opening Commissions: I wanna trans Occie

So umm.. I'm opening art commissions if anyone is interested.  Title says it all. 

This is my first time officially doing this so please be kind. :D
Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.

Comments

• KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Dibs yo

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • I'm interested! But curious about price too.. Since you do exceptional art.
  • Might be a good idea for you to post your art here as examples, @Averi.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Reserving a spot, but curious about price as well.
  • edited July 2016
    Examples: You can click on my profile pict.  I also did Aegoth's (poster border credit: Skye)  Also for pricing, if you want a full body, I'm looking for at least 200/300 cr.  Otherwise, negotiable?  I dunno.

Like painting takes forever, but if you wanted like a chibi a basic sketch headshot or something.... I'd be willing to go down pretty low for that.  So really... it depends on what you're asking for. 
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • edited July 2016
    I love Sir Adiago Quailington!  She's my favourite and only loyal other than ALL my ents. :)
  • How much for a portrait-style?

• ooh. Could I commission something? Please?
  • edited August 2016
    Sholen said:
    ooh. Could I commission something? Please?
    Let me clear out my list a bit and I'll let you know? I'm close to finishing two of them so it shouldn't be too long but I really don't want to hold more than 5 at a time for the sake of being overwhelmed. <3
  • That quail in the front....The amount of mystery it gives off in that portrait is blinding.
  • @Averi sweet! Thank you! I certainly don't want to over whelm you. Just let me know
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    I refuse to help more people become occiepowered.

• Here's a quick sketch for @Aesi.
  • @Kenway Here's a picture of that dude. 

• @Kenway Smexy ;)<3 how you doin?