purchasing IRE Elite

edited July 2016 in North of Thera
Looking to purchase IRE Elite on a monthly basis for large gold amounts, with a considerable profit for the buyer. Feel free to message me either here or ingame. Thanks.

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Rakkaro said:
    Looking to purchase IRE Elite on a monthly basis for large gold amounts, with a considerable profit for the buyer. Feel free to message me either here or ingame. Thanks.
    Not sure, but you might have to go through the admin for this? Last I heard, you have to be logged in to purchase Iron Elite, and I doubt you're willing to share your password, and I doubt any buyer would be willing to share credit card/paypal information.

*shrug*

Just a heads up.
    Huh. Neat.
  • A friend was buying it for me for 3 months with no access to each other's info, so it's definitely possible. Thanks though.
  • You have to be logged in as the character you want to buy Elite for. Either he needs your login or you need his CC number. Having said that, what are you pffering in gold for elite per month?

• Well, neither of those happened all 3 months of my IRE. I'm offering 900k per month.
  • Pretty sure all I had to do was enter my char name when I bought mine just like any credit purchase

Kalithea said:
    Pretty sure all I had to do was enter my char name when I bought mine just like any credit purchase

Huh. Neat.
  • Can admit when I'm wrong. I'm wrong.

• edited July 2016
    She discussed it with the admin before buying it. I'm sure the same can be made in this case as well, as long as a buyer is found. Can bump it to 1 mil, by the way.
    Rakkaro said:
    She discussed it with the admin before buying it. I'm sure the same can be made in this case as well, as long as a buyer is found.
    Probably! Achaea customer service is pretty great with that kind of stuff :)
    Huh. Neat.
  • I can help If you still want. 
  • Where are you getting the 1 million gold a month from and what guarantees are there you'll pay up?

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • 1 million gold a RL month is beyond reasonable for any dragon that bashes frequently (which he does).

HELP SCAMMING is a pretty good guarantee that he'll pay up.

• ... what this is a thing... as much as I bash... well then... 

• Rakkaro was one of the people complaining about hitting the gold cap, so I'm fairly certain he has the means to pay up.
  • You rip into a fell werewolf with your massive, deadly claws.
    You have scored a CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain a fell werewolf, retrieving the corpse.
    A tiny pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.
    You feel a surge of energy course through your body as a sycophantic shoulder 
    cape feeds upon the lifeforce of your fallen foe.

You pick up 14 gold sovereigns.
    8596h,6562m,36904e,29860w|cexkdb-||55.2||
    You put 14 gold sovereigns in a wyrmskin pack.

The cap is real. It makes me sad. 

• edited July 2016
    You can do it through PayPal without being logged into their account.

I can vouch for Rakkaro and his gold. Not a scammer.

• Thanks for the messages and the interest all, I've found a buyer. Thanks for the vouch too, Valkyn.