Fixing Mudlet Display

Just installed Mudlet 2.1 and 3.0 on my laptop (15.6" display).

Unfortunately, the display came out a little wonky on both versions.

Any idea how to adjust the size so the upper buttons are bigger? Thank you!

Comments

• edited July 2016
    In your profile preferences (either the Settings icon, or Options->Preferences from the main menu), on the General tab, there is a section at the top labeled 'Icon sizes' and one of the options is 'Icon size toolbars' - that setting should allow you to change the size of the icons on the toolbar. Further settings in there can also allow you to do things like show the menu bar and hide the toolbar to save vertical screen space if that's desirable.

Edit: I figure most folks know this already, but in case it isn't clear to anyone - you do have to have a profile opened in order to access the profile preferences.
  • Severina said:
    In your profile preferences (either the Settings icon, or Options->Preferences from the main menu), on the General tab, there is a section at the top labeled 'Icon sizes' and one of the options is 'Icon size toolbars' - that setting should allow you to change the size of the icons on the toolbar. Further settings in there can also allow you to do things like show the menu bar and hide the toolbar to save vertical screen space if that's desirable.

Edit: I figure most folks know this already, but in case it isn't clear to anyone - you do have to have a profile opened in order to access the profile preferences.
    Perfect.

I have been finding a lot of things out of proportion (just set up the laptop today). Other screens, texts, etc... Maybe it's a display settling? I dunno I'll have to do some digging
  • Severina said:

Icons still seem rather small even at size 4 (the highest it will let me go). Might just have to get used to it!
  • Unfortunately I don't have ready access to widescreen displays for testing, but I've definitely heard of similar issues on a regular basis regarding, most often, widescreen laptops (isn't that all of them these days? buh). Hopefully it becomes manageable/playable for you at least!