Classlead Discussion Q2 2016

Comments

• Monk is a lot of fun, but we are super overpowered in some aspects, @Borran , so expect nerfs this classlead quarter.
    Also, @Armali @Cynlael , I'm fine with a mind summon that respects mono, but not mass. Mass is almost always on most combatants (unless you get lucky and hit it when they are about to reapply), so it would go back under the useless category like kai immunity*.

* - This was kinda a joke, I know it has uses, don't kill me.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Would love if Barge didn't respect mass...
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Xaden said:
    Would love if Barge didn't respect mass...
    Er. Barge doesn,t unless it was changed. Barge only respects mounted or prone, or someone blocking the exit.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Shirszae said:
    Xaden said:
    Er. Barge doesn,t unless it was changed. Barge only respects mounted or prone, or someone blocking the exit.
    Really?! What have I been doing with my life?!
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Xaden said:
    Shirszae said:
    Xaden said:
    Really?! What have I been doing with my life?!
    Favorite way to initiate 2v2s or 3v3s is barging into runes to quickly get a kill and make the numbers on my side. 99% of the time theyre not blocking and it takes the whole team a few seconds to register whats happened. Barge is awesome.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • What is this barge you speak of? At work or I would AB it

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    @Kalithea Chivalry ability that allows you to push someone from the room they are in to another one. You have to be in  an adjacent room to them, and you can't barge them in the direction you came from.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Barge (Chivalry)                              Known: Yes
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Syntax:            BARGE <target> <direction>
    Works on/against:  Adventurers
    Cooldown:          4.00 seconds of balance
    Details:
    This ability will barge an adventurer to the direction you choose. To start the
    ability, you must be in a room adjacent to the room where the target adventurer
    resides, and you must choose to barge him in a direction that wouldn't take him
    into the room you are in. So, for instance, say that Isildur is in a room to the
    north of me, and that this room has another exit to the ne. I would do BARGE
    ISILDUR NE.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Sweet. Thanks!

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    I remember when those new shaman totems came out, I think it was @Jhui and @Dunn set up damage runes on totems in a row so they could try team barging people down a damage gauntlet.
  • Barge is heavily underused because it poses a risk to the user. It's totally worth it if it works tho. 

Jinsun said:
    I remember when those new shaman totems came out, I think it was @Jhui and @Dunn set up damage runes on totems in a row so they could try team barging people down a damage gauntlet.
    Didn't someone implant all down a river when the current flow changes came out? That's fucking brilliant.

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    I imagine the flow would be a bit too slow to do it like a double or triple barge team would, though, Say you walked up to NoT and they were spread out over the next three rooms, then you could almost instantly be smashed down several totems.
  • rip catapult chainz
  • Classlead 117. Best classlead I've read so far. Give that man a medal. 
    Just read a bunch of the newer ones.
    Discuss.

• Could you maybe post them for those of us who can't log in yet?
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Jesus. Someone really hates Occultist, and really doesn't understand it.
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Rant: Someone stole my signature "Something I haven't thought of" solution #3, and so now people are going to think some of these bizarre ideas are mine.

Where do I point this copyright infringement/defamation suit?
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • It's like Xinna stealing Lilian's bard salvelock all over again. I think Ernam can get you the justice you need.
  • I'm sure he's around here in one form or another. 

Quick! Talk shit about Godzilla!

• Dunn said:
    I'm sure he's around here in one form or another. 

Quick! Talk shit about Godzilla!
    AK41 > Godzilla

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • What was that other heap of crap? SLC? Feels as made up as most of his claims. 

Any time now. 

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    edited July 2016
  • Not as bad as the gmcp torso bug that some clowns were deliberately abusing :)

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Some of y'all missin the point tho. 

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    P sure ernam got ipbanned. Jusayin.
    Huh. Neat.
  • I miss that guy.  #makeforumsgreatagain #freeernam

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    I used to get banned for trolling that guy. Please no.
  • Not sure who is filing dual blunt classleads, but they clearly don't know how the spec is supposed to be played, or what half of its abilities do.