Artisanal and Bardic Changes

I was reading the newest ANNOUNCE NEWS #4586 and found it a bit lacking in details. In it there seems to be hints that the A&B are not going to be held regularly anymore. Was curious if that's just a mislead or if there is a bigger plan in the works. As a follower of Lord Scarlatti, I am very curious on this subject. I know I haven't been submitting any real pieces yet, except for this last one, but I'd very much like to know what to expect in the future with the Artisanl and Bardics. Thanks!

Comments

• The Artisanal and Bardic contests won't be held on a regular quarterly basis anymore. Instead we'll open contests on occasion when we think it's fitting! (I.E July for the Death and Undeath themes.)
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Sunny said:
    I was reading the newest ANNOUNCE NEWS #4586 and found it a bit lacking in details. In it there seems to be hints that the A&B are not going to be held regularly anymore. Was curious if that's just a mislead or if there is a bigger plan in the works. As a follower of Lord Scarlatti, I am very curious on this subject. I know I haven't been submitting any real pieces yet, except for this last one, but I'd very much like to know what to expect in the future with the Artisanl and Bardics. Thanks!

My exact thoughts, word for word.

Would be very disappointing if artbards were even MORE spread out, now. *sigh*
    Huh. Neat.
  • Thank you @Nicola. I was curious if that means there will sometimes not be any at all?
  • When between contests there won't be an Artisanal or Bardic contest running, correct.
    @Nicola as a trade-off can we have more greathunts? (or any :angry: )
    Huh. Neat.
  • Alright, thank you. You guys do an amazing job with things, so keep up the good work.

Sunny said:
    Alright, thank you. You guys do an amazing job with things, so keep up the good work.

This in every way, Nicola and Mak have done wonderful things. <3s to both of you
    Huh. Neat.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    The change makes me sad, really...

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• @Nicola Are there going to be any further changes to the contest, like any of the rules? Will the credit prizes stay the same despite having a shorter period to make the visual/written art? Also, don't forget to add the contest and additional info (like the theme) to UPCOMING
    You know, that one thing at that one place, with that one person.

Yea, that one!
  • And lusternia still does monthly artisanal and bardics and they are separate competitions. We need steal some of their artists it seems
  • Currently practicing drawing a gauntlet and then armor...afterwards adding an infernal theme to it. Not so easy /.\
  • When are results going to be announced? 

The anticipation is killing me! <3 you guys for doing these things.  Judging all the time must be crazy busy.
    Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
    *twitch*
    Huh. Neat.