OOC Gaming Discord

Hey!

So I was thinking about it for Overwatch last night and ended up making a Discord for us to gather and voicecomm/text chat about OOC games.

The invite link is here: https://discord.gg/013ZyezVsqqd1MmBf

Only rule I'd say is to not bring any IC crap in with you.

Otherwise, enjoy!

https://discordapp.com/ if you are unsure what I'm talking about.

Comments

• Awesome. We can probably even expand to LoL, Dota 2, CS:GO, and other games too. :)
    That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.
  • edited June 2016
    Bumping this back to the top of universal... also, Pentharian is there... you can bug Pentharian! Or the rest of us dorks. (discord is free and requires no download, but it's a small download(if you choose the desktop client) and much nicer on memory usage than skype)
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • If people are really using Discord, I am a VIP Partner with them and I wouldn't mind making some spaces for Achaeans to come hang out with my Twitch community. VIP means we have more control of the servers and I can set certain rooms for bitrates for phones and comps only. Just a thought.
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Haven't tried pc yet.  Phone version is being.... Weird.

• Just bumping this back to the top to remind people that we do have a Discord server for Achaeans, it is used for chitchat some... but more of you shmucks could be there to make it more used :P .. We have cookies?

We don't have cookies...
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • JeslynJeslyn United States
    We -had- cookies. Daklore just ate them all.
  • Jeslyn drinks all the malk though...
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    yes   

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
    Mishgul said:
    yes   
    Nobody asked for your sass!
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Jeslyn said:
    Mishgul said:
    yes   
    Nobody asked for your sass!
    Will there be non-Mishgul sass? I'm asking for a friend.

• Is it only for Overwatch or just in general? :O
    Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh hurty, duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh fighty, hurty, fighty, hurty, fighty, slicey, slicey, facey, kickey -

art stream / twitter / ko-fi
  • It's mix'd they were playing Diablo 3 a while ago.
    Come chat with us! <3
  • "Us"? I only use it to chat up @jeslyn. I'm converting her to Australia one venomous animal at a time.
  • Is there a new link? The one up top seems to have expired.