Jewelery Repair

Now that the commodity market has mostly stabilized, I wanted to discuss changing to jewelery repairs using commodities replacing part of the gold repair cost. This would be akin to the transition made by the city improvements. Admitably, as a miner, I am always interested in greater consumption of commodities. Anyways, discuss.

Comments

• If it starts costing commodities to repair, it's likely to end up cheaper to just replace the thing. And the commodity market has no where near stabalized! What you on!

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Commodities replacing the gold cost entirely seems reasonable. Game is kinda desparately in need of more use of some of those "precious" metal comms.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Greys said:
    Now that the commodity market has mostly stabilized, I wanted to discuss changing to jewelery repairs using commodities replacing part of the gold repair cost. This would be akin to the transition made by the city improvements. Admitably, as a miner, I am always interested in greater consumption of commodities. Anyways, discuss.
    Silver is far too fucking expensive as-is. No need to make it moreso.
    Huh. Neat.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    This could potentially hurt the price of certain commodities. In Aetolia they had a denizen I think it was, you could take jewelry you really liked and immediately request it to be made permanent for 25 credits. Granted, with the rising costs of the credit market now this may not be as desirable as it could have been.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Kayeil said:
    This could potentially hurt the price of certain commodities. In Aetolia they had a denizen I think it was, you could take jewelry you really liked and immediately request it to be made permanent for 25 credits. Granted, with the rising costs of the credit market now this may not be as desirable as it could have been.
    You can do that in achaea, it's just twice as expensive :>
    Huh. Neat.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Ahmet said:
    Kayeil said:
    You can do that in achaea, it's just twice as expensive :>
    Yes I know this, thanks for pointing out the obvious.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Imagine the admins might enjoy it if the process of making non-decay for certain items could be automated.
  • Greys said:
    Imagine the admins might enjoy it if the process of making non-decay for certain items could be automated.
    It's not entirely automated, but isn't that what the customisation request syntaxes are for?