Overwatch

Comments

• Carlsagan#1855, add me if ya'll want Juki and I are pretty easy with playing up support roles so tend to not be shit to play with.
  • That's nice to hear.

Last 3 games, everyone picks a role. One is left to pick. no healer.

picks hanzo.
  • Every time someone picks Widowmaker or Hanzo on my team:

Every time a player picks Widowmaker or Hanzo on an opposing team:

That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.
  • edited June 2016
    Just played a round where we got stomped, as Wmaker got 5 kills 4 headshot kills. Nerf to body shot damage is justified but I REALLY hate having to score a crit to drop a tracer now, would have prefered Zenyatta to take half damage from body shots instead, a good tracer can avoid both body and headshots.

Edit: by a good tracer I mean one that will avoid them and kill you in one reload. I just grapple and make them chase a mccree instead.
  • Symmetra. :heart: 
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Jukilian said:
    Symmetra. :heart: 
    You're a horrible person. Symmetra is not a real support.
    Huh. Neat.
  • I play a lot of healers, because I suck at aiming. And Winston, because being a giant gorilla is awesome.
  • Sarapis said:
    I play a lot of healers, because I suck at aiming. And Winston, because being a giant gorilla is awesome.
    Donkey kong man. 
  • Aesi said:
    Sarapis said:
    I play a lot of healers, because I suck at aiming. And Winston, because being a giant gorilla is awesome.
    Donkey kong man. 
    It is so fun to be in a CP map on the attack and dive in with full health + available ult. So much health they have to burn through while I'm causing simian chaos.
  • Sarapis said:
    Aesi said:
    Sarapis said:
    Donkey kong man. 
    It is so fun to be in a CP map on the attack and dive in with full health + available ult. So much health they have to burn through while I'm causing simian chaos.
    Yes. And then monkey smashing people off of cliffs is always fun too. Or even just getting that final slap to send someone flying off of a contested point so you win
  • SethSeth North Carolina
    Also satisfying playing Lucio on Ilios. I just sit and knock people off the side or in the well.

• edited June 2016
    Seth said:
    Also satisfying playing Lucio on Ilios. I just sit and knock people off the side or in the well.

Or hold the space bar in the well to ride around inside of it! It's really fun (tap space  a few times to gain height)
  • Ahmet said:
    Jukilian said:
    She isn't a Healer, but she's one hell of a support.

Makes a huge difference if done right.
  • Jukilian said:
    Ahmet said:
    Jukilian said:
    She isn't a Healer, but she's one hell of a support.

Makes a huge difference if done right.
    And that 6 symmetra meta tho
  • Had a few games with @Aesi, dat 300ms latency is REAL tough to deal with though. Still managed a decent run in hanamura as Zenyatta though.
  • 300 ping?

#NoAimNoBrainWinstonMain
  • Jukilian said:
    300 ping?

#NoAimNoBrainWinstonMain
    Did someone say peanut butter?
  • edited June 2016
    yeah that was fun! Will have to do more.

Now back to being horribad at guitar until I am not horribad at guitar (might take a while)
  • More videos, because if I record them I must share them.

More Symmetra fun:
    http://plays.tv/video/5762a3dfa89ca25956/potg-symmetra

My 'Hanzo Highlight Reel' from a game in King's Row. I am a terrible Hanzo player.
    http://plays.tv/video/5762a77956911f6ed7/hanzo-highlight-reel-in-kings-row

Last but definitely not least, a video I've affectionately called 'Trollrat', due to the ending
    http://plays.tv/video/5762afa5a060481f90/trollrat
  • I jumped onto Overwatch today and just had to quit after playing two games, purely to upload the recording of this Play of the Game that I got in one match.

It is quite possibly the best POTG I've ever gotten. Nothing has made me more proud.

http://plays.tv/video/57666c5a0ee7e4cc4d/the-absolute-best-potg-ever
  • So... were you lagging like crazy, is the video garbage or is that site shit? Because it's just freezing for five or so seconds at a time then jumping ahead for me.
  • edited June 2016
    Site probably isn't the greatest. Works fine sometimes, other times not.

Edit: If the buffering doesn't keep up, the audio usually keeps going and the video doesn't. Must be how the videos on the site work.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Today was the first time I had a Widow play of the game and I'm so annoyed that my laptop is too tantrum-y to let me record my games. I want to save my highlights.

And it's mostly because of overheating issues :/ pretty much sitting on a constant 70C these days and it jumps up over 90C when I play Overwatch. Laptop is over five years old and I'm just saving for a new one at this stage. A new one where I can play Overwatch without it shutting down, and on hiiiiiigh graphic settings. Yep.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• SethSeth North Carolina
    Jukilian said:
    I jumped onto Overwatch today and just had to quit after playing two games, purely to upload the recording of this Play of the Game that I got in one match.

It is quite possibly the best POTG I've ever gotten. Nothing has made me more proud.

http://plays.tv/video/57666c5a0ee7e4cc4d/the-absolute-best-potg-ever
    No "Well played" spray. So I only give it 8/10 :)
    /s

• I wanna know where this tracer got cat ears. OP.

• Got a chance to try out Genji. There is no escape from Achaea.
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    So I just got two days ago and I've been kicking around a few of the classes. I was kinda surprised though. Widowmaker is fun and really good but I am absolutely shit with it. I've found myself going a few rounds with a hero I'm shit with before slipping back to owning with one that I am confident with. I was really surprised no one has already said it:

MEI TIL I DIE!!!!

also I have a shitty comp just for work and Achaea so I had to get it on xboxone :(

• You know a game has pretty good character design when you have adult men relating the characters like Pokemon in grade school.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Jinsun, what's your tag? I'll add you and we can group

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Dr Prosser is my xbox live tag