Looking for Custom GUI builder - Paying Dem Credits

I'm going to be streaming more of my time playing Achaea on Twitch and I'd really like a nice GUI to show off. I'm looking for someone who would be willing to make a custom built GUI for Mudlet that plays nicely with SVO and has a few features. As I'm looking for someone who would be able to help build it to my specifications and also help add in any additional custom branding that I have along with in-game mechanic displayed in certain ways.

-BM limb tracking (or close to it) with visual rep and clickable class skills once I do some practicing for limb prepping
-Mini map
-Chat box with multi chats on it
-Adding in a few of my branding assets to the gui as possible (viking hp bars, mana, ect)
-Battlerage buttons
-Toggleable tattoo/elixlist/rift info
-Pretty balance/eq assets

If anyone is free to work on a project like this please let me know here or send me a direct message. I know I could hack up a bunch of other folks free ware stuff but I was hoping someone may be ambitious and want to tackle a fun project that I could show off on Twitch/Youtube :)

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    You should look at Zulah's D3 gui. I I has most these features and looks really clean (as long as your monitor is 1080p, that is)
    Huh. Neat.
  • Well I've been told that doing something like this isn't allowed so I guess you can just delete this?

I guess I'll try to put things together myself and ask a ton of questions as I go! Thanks!
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Leigh said:
    Well I've been told that doing something like this isn't allowed so I guess you can just delete this?

I guess I'll try to put things together myself and ask a ton of questions as I go! Thanks!
    You can trade scripts for credits.  You cannot trade scripts for cash or credits for cash(or any other tangle rl currency[like pizza])
  • You'll find everything you're looking for except rift/tattoos/bm limb counter in Zulah's free gui. You probably won't find an accurate BM gui.

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Cooper said:
    You'll find everything you're looking for except rift/tattoos/bm limb counter in Zulah's free gui. You probably won't find an accurate BM gui.
    Akaya also has a very nice example gui on mudlet forums that is great for a do it yourselfer. That's what I use! 
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    If I'm not mistaken, Akaya or someone else even built a sort of easy flow system to create gui's. Handles the creating of containers and all that, leaving you to basically just drag and size things the way you want it.

That was a few years ago though, and I'm not sure how it functions now or if it's been updated, but worth a look.

• Today has been a blast playing with GUI's. Things sure have changed since 2002 ;)

Now I'm working on putting the work of the blademaster prepper onto a image that lights up when you're 1 hit away, when it's broken, and more. 

I've over my head, send a rescue boat!
  • Austere said:
    Cooper said:
    You'll find everything you're looking for except rift/tattoos/bm limb counter in Zulah's free gui. You probably won't find an accurate BM gui.
    Akaya also has a very nice example gui on mudlet forums that is great for a do it yourselfer. That's what I use! 
    Where would I find this?

I'm trying to catch up on 5 years worth of stuff. I can't tell you how much i miss Zmud.
  • UPDATE:
    Today I made my first working Alias. Oh yeah. That's right!
    Next project is working on a table. Apparently that is what's next. 

• ColganoColgano Nebraska
    Leigh said:
    Austere said:
    Cooper said:
    Where would I find this?

I'm trying to catch up on 5 years worth of stuff. I can't tell you how much i miss Zmud.
    You would find it here: http://forums.mudlet.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3329

and  you can find a demonstration of it here: https://youtu.be/RZjFJt6KuHo