R.I.P.

Comments

• Kresslack said:
    Kimbo Slice also apparently died last night. Haven't read anything official, but was rumoured to be heart issues. Ali dying was a huge lose. 2016 has been a rough year for the figures and faces a lot of us grew up admiring and respecting. I'm still not even completely over Robin Williams. Watched Hook the other day and kinda made me sad.
    Don't think I'll ever get over that. Suffice to say he is probably my biggest hero, I struggle with a lot with the same sort of stuff and act in the same way, and it definitely helps when you hear someone else laugh, makes you feel a little less completely worthless.
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Gordie Howe. :( 

At least in this case, man was in his 80s and thus it wasn't the shock that pretty much everyone else was this year. But I grew up in metro Detroit, and thus grew up loving hockey. 
  • Kasya said:
    Gordie Howe. :( 

At least in this case, man was in his 80s and thus it wasn't the shock that pretty much everyone else was this year. But I grew up in metro Detroit, and thus grew up loving hockey. 
    RIP Mr. Hockey.
  • JeslynJeslyn United States
    Who would kill Christina Grimmie, aka Zeldaxlove64, she was one of my favorite YouTube stars even before The Voice. So sad. :(
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    WHAT? Anton Yelchin noooooooooooooooooooo
    (╯︵╰,)
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Yeah, I took a nap and woke up to a text saying Anton Yelchin had died. Terrible news.
  • Anton Yelchin was my favorite young actor. Given that I didn't actually know him, I won't claim to be devastated by his death, but man, fuck this year.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Yeah this one was just really fucked up.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Anton Yelchin's death is the second vehicle related freak death I've heard of this fortnight. One of my part time teachers has a friend who lost her husband in a freak accident

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/taxi-driver-dies-in-freak-accident-which-caused-his-head-to-be-trapped-between-car-door

Thing is, according to the bereaved, a lot of taxi drivers using that particular car model have complained of some faultiness in the brakes. Guess we'll never know. :(

• HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    More terrorist attacks and deaths (Turkey).

Two amazing sports coaches (Pat Summitt and Buddy Ryan) in the US passed away.

2016 has been brutal.

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Pat Summitt :(
  • Kenny Baker :(

Now who will beep and boop and scoot around with the best of accuracy?!?
  • Gene Wilder... first one this year that actually got to me. Damn :(
    meh

• gene who?

• RIP Willy Wonka

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Oh man that one hits square on the heart. Poor guy though, he's been fighting so many health issues as he got older.

So much rip. :(
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    I mean... Come on

•       

• So many Willy Wonka references. If any of you guys really only know him from there you MUST go see:
    See no Evil, Hear no Evil, Young Frankenstein, and Blazing Saddles.
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree

• Hope gif posting is the same as pictures. 

Everyone,

Tip back 3/4 ice tea and 1/4 lemonade in a glass half full of ice cubes.

RIP The King, Arnold Palmer :(

• The King hasn't died yet, I'm still here. Also, lemonade iced tea is disgusting and has way too much sugar in it. Diabeetus rex
    edited September 2016
    Dude, snuggle up to some Stevia or Splenda.

Also, if you can win multiple, major championships that don't require setting yourself and everyone else inside a forest on fire, you may garner that accolade. :bleep_bloop:

• Aegoth, you need to stop buying the Arizona Arnold's and make some yourself. Sun soaked Iced-Tea with Meyer Lemons fresh squeezed is bomb. Also, add vodka if you're a baus.
  • Leonard Cohen. :(
  • Wwhattt?