Multiclass with Svof

I have a question.  How do you svof users handle having multiple classes?  
Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.

Comments

• SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Different profiles. Log in and out when I switch classes. Pain in the ass.. switch to zero defense before you do.

• Boo :( I was hoping there'd be an easier way than that.
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    @Keneanung has a multiclass version of svo in testing. Will be released Soon™
    Huh. Neat.
    Ahmet said:
    I'm...I thought I was going to be in the testing group... 

Not a big deal because you can switch profile pretty easily

Szanthax said:
    Ahmet said:

Not a big deal because you can switch profile pretty easily
    Except if you have fifty other scripts to work with. And various databases that you want to keep synced. Etc etc etc.
    Huh. Neat.
  • edited June 2016
    @Keneanung is a wonderful human being.  

Thank you! 
    Well. . Yeah. But just take those scripts export and install in New profile...only problem I've found is in svo databases

Szanthax said:
    Well. . Yeah. But just take those scripts export and install in New profile...only problem I've found is in svo databases
    Or non-svo databases. Or other exported files that your other scripts use. Or your map. Or updating your scripts. Etc etc.
    Huh. Neat.
    I agree it sucks. I have 6classes.I only feel comfortable with 2 and when I go through the mapper/everything else updates it sucks.

... But... Beggars can't be whiners so....

Szanthax said:
    I agree it sucks. I have 6classes.I only feel comfortable with 2 and when I go through the mapper/everything else updates it sucks.

They can if they're programmers :bleep_bloop:
    Huh. Neat.
    Ahmet said:
    Szanthax said:

They can if they're programmers :bleep_bloop:
    I can program things.... But..Yeah...

• http://forums.mudlet.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1731

Just use this to sync non-svo things between profiles. That way all your shit can stay the same, and all you have to do is swap out svo.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Putting aside databases, which would require a whole new set of scripts to have them anywhere but in the profile folder, Module Manager is great. I have quite a few of my custom functions, triggers and aliases loaded via Module Manager. The great thing then is is that if you've set them up to sync, when you change something in one profile, it saves externally and is automatically updated in every other profile that uses the same module.

My battlerage tracker is one of those, and works cross-profile perfectly. Just need to make sure any dependencies are loaded first (you can set the order modules are loaded in the module manager)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    edited June 2016
    http://forums.aetolia.com/discussion/1754/mudlet-and-dropbox-never-lose-your-settings-again is a much more user friendly write up for syncing. 

Just install the module you create from your dropbox folder and it should be all good. 
  • Ahmet said:
    Soon™ could be the correct expression... I'm kinda stuck right now and have a lot other things to do as well... :(

Szanthax said:
    I have your data and you will get a lonk, but for now there are a number of bugs I want to squash first, because they impact the experience a lot.
    Keneanung said:
    Ahmet said:
    Soon™ could be the correct expression... I'm kinda stuck right now and have a lot other things to do as well... :(

Szanthax said:
    I have your data and you will get a lonk, but for now there are a number of bugs I want to squash first, because they impact the experience a lot.
    Its good your awesomeness knows no bounds.

• Any of you have more information on how to set up cross profile packages with module manager that syncs automatically?

Cooper said:
    Any of you have more information on how to set up cross profile packages with module manager that syncs automatically?
    Just load a package via the module manager. As long as they're all pointed to the same package file, your changes will sync.
    Huh. Neat.