We Draw Our Characters

Comments

• A sketch of Borran. Sorry I couldn't the topic "we try to draw our characters" so here will have to do.

• SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Borran said:

A sketch of Borran. Sorry I couldn't the topic "we try to draw our characters" so here will have to do.
    I have issue with the crotch... Just stop.

• Anedhel said:

Annie in armour!

I hate armour.

ETA: I should colour in these things :/
    Damn you're good at these things. I might just print that out and fill it in with colored pencils during dead hours away from a computer
    You know, that one thing at that one place, with that one person.

Yea, that one!
  • If I did commissions, you could just give me money and I'd make you one you can colour all you'd like :(
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    That armour is really awesome!
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• *Drool* @Anedhel, draw me! Here, take all my credits!
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• edited April 2016
    Borran said:

I feel like @Borran reminds me of this dude.  Looks awesome by the way.

@Anedhel Soooo awesome and cute and amazing!! I wish I could draw like you...
  • Szanthax said:
    Borran said:

A sketch of Borran. Sorry I couldn't the topic "we try to draw our characters" so here will have to do.
    I have issue with the crotch... Just stop.
    Sorry. Was supposed to just be a crease in the fabric,  but I couldn't get it to look the way I wanted

• edited April 2016

Kinik with a vest and no jacket.
  • Here's Somerled.image

• Here's Aesh. I think he's either embarrassed or he's trying to flatter someone.
    Aesh.jpg 345.3K

• Close as I could get... not in the least bit creative so I'm not.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Cause I was a little bored at 5:36am in the morning... A second one...

• edited May 2016
    So I've been thinking of going Cult of Okeanos with Vinly. Being a student of Marine Biology, I have this obsession with the Sea, and none of my alternates were ever followers of Neraeos. Likewise I did some Grook-ish doodles a while back and I figured I would share my favorite character. I may also go Grook just so I can basically live in Riparium.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Make sure you so some research on grooks and the Neri first!

Nice pic, too. :)
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • And then she goes into berserk mode in EVA02 and can only be brought down with like, a gazillion Spear of Lorielans.
  • Haha the angry face is very asuka langley
  • Close! I've been re-watching Slayers, and I might've been paying a lot of attention to Lina Inverse's expressions, but I see the resemblence! :D
  • Slayers is one of the only anime where i prefer the dubbed version
  • Anedhel said:

I wouldn't say close. maybe.. spot on?

• edited June 2016
    I meant 'close' in the sense that I was picturing the facial expression of another cranky redhead with bangs (there seem to be a lot of them, now that I think about it)!

ETA: You're definitely not wrong, super strong resemblace!
  • Well...

• It's pretty uncanny, if you ask me!

httpmediatumblrcomtumblr_lzbm1guRna1qds285jpg

• Totally right!

Lazy labeling for old facial expressions practice :(. Should've kept better track of what was a trace (spent a good while tracing over different images of facial features/eye/mouth configurations when I was learning) and what was not, goofy of me to go ahead and re-use without double-checking!