Aneesh, the Ka'ah Serpent and her Riddle

There is a quest that you can get from Enslavi, the Wormlord in the swamp of Xhaiden Dale. It appears as though he is collecting shiny ores to do something with them, and Aneesh has the best piece of ore, and the one he wants the most. The only way to get it from her is to answer her riddle. 

Aneesh, the Ka'ah Serpent says, "What once was there is now gone with the wind... the cold, cold wind..."

I've met two people out here since I've first heard this riddle, and none of us have been able to get it. We've tried the obvious answers.

Best Answer

Answers

• Asking for quest answers on forums is not the best idea, either!
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    Whenever I feel denizens are unhelpful with quests, I slap them.

That doesn't really help but they deserve it anyway.
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    When it comes to riddles (and even quests) there's nothing wrong with sometimes needing to be pointed in the right direction.

• Thank you all for your input, even if some of it wasn't as friendly as I would have liked. Haha. I was merely looking for a tip in the right direction, which was presented. I still haven't figured it out, but at least I'm closer.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    I got the ore from her the other day, it's definitely not bugged.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."