Comments

• SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    edited May 2016
    Les mis I can get tickets about 92 each

(Not the best but cheap :) )

• I'll have to try hard not to sing all of Les Mis too
    I'm sure we'll have enough time to do that during karaoke lol

• Aww. I would totally come, but toddler and possibly losing a roomate makes trips hard to accomplish.
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
    I'm moving when I get back... Roommates suck :( I'll be saving for my deposit also...

Uh oh. It's the perfect time to buy plane tickets... Well... Just past. I could have bought yesterday but today the are 30$ more expensive..

• quick eveeryone buuuuy the ti kets!!!!! 
    Plane ticket bought. I'm coming home a day early due to to monetary but week still be there from the August 4 - 10

Yeah I saved like 50 dollars coming home a day earlier...

I might be staying in long island instead of Manhattan but whatever... Subway gets me everywhere

• I'm so excited!!!!! Can we all meet at grand central on Saturday?
  • yea probably will do that. chill though, it's still may ;)
  • I'll be there.  :)

• edited May 2016
    I posted an event on facebook for the meet. If I have you on facebook, you have been invited. If i don't, msg me your facebook and i'll add you. As a note, the meet is open invite, so if you have any Achaean friends of days past, feel free to bring them!
    i... don't have bookface :/

• aw. well we know you are coming anyway <3 cain too?
    Cain had been incommunicado... Lamo. 

• If I go, I'll probably be there from Thursday to Sunday. Suggestions on what to do and who to not hang out with are appreciated.
  • Peak said:
    If I go, I'll probably be there from Thursday to Sunday. Suggestions on what to do and who to not hang out with are appreciated.
    I'll be there saturday and sunday! We can go do things like...shopping and see the museums or something ha
    Well me and @Morthif have an afternoon of les miserable planned for mid afternoon on Sunday (I think lol) but whatever I'm open...

Must see show while I'm there though

• I think a few people want to go. 
  • I'm def going to Les Mis. @Melodie might as well, and a few others. We'll have to look at tickets 
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    *jealous*
    Huh. Neat.
    edited May 2016
    Maybe we can have someone sponsor our magical musical matinee... *cough* @Sarapis *cough*

edited May 2016
    Preemptive response

Forgot to add this I work with this company get discounts.

If you use it let me know because your need a discount voucher I signed up to 40% off

http://www.wyndhamhotelgroup.com/?corporate_id=1000009153

apparently @Aegoth  got forumbanned lol.

so excited about nyc anyways :expressionless:

I'll book my hotel on 7/15 trying to get a 2 bedroom condo in man-hatten.... may or may not work out... but thats the hope :)

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Okay, since @Aegoth is a dork who got forum banned until the end of the month, going to be posting a bit in his place.

We need to get a head count of everyone attending, so Aegoth can start making the right reservations for a restaurant, and so we can all be aware who is coming along and the group we'll be having for any activities (like Les Mis). If you still intend on coming (or would like to throw out your name now), please post ASAP!

And yeah, just to confirm: I will be coming to enjoy the meet and spend a week with my lovely cousin, who will also be joining in on the meet. She's a non-Achaean but great people. Hope to see y'all there. :)
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
    edited July 2016
    Awesome. Clearly I'm coming. If someone is taking advantage of my hotel discount let me know :):) 

Again: I'll be there from the 4th through the 10th. If @Melodie  and @Morthif  and @Aegoth are too scary to meet... my big fat cuddly ass will be there to meet. p.s. I now also want to see Hamilton in addition to les mis

Can we even get tickets for that? I hear so many stories that it's basically impossible.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
    Dropping some nametags from previous posters in case it helps, but again, feel free to pipe up if you're not listed.

@Kelara, @Nocroth, @Saea, @Piera, @Mononokey, @Tolan, @Saeva, @Morthif, @Adalie, @Peak.