YouTube Combat Log

Would anyone mind recording a fight or two so I can show people the madness that is Achaean combat? Preferably both a 1v1 and a raid.
I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.

Comments

• edited May 2016
    Exelethril has some somewhere. From back before his prompt was cancerous, and he manually fought more.

• Ellodin has a few posted on his channel. Pretty sure all of them are as 2Handed Runie.
    He also has some 'Basics of Achaean Combat' videos.
    Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • EllodinEllodin Hawaii
    edited May 2016
    just found out that there's copyright claims on some of the achaean videos (not unexpected, due to music playing) and one of them is actually blocked in some countries.

to be fair, almost all of the recordings made entirely by me also had copyright claims on them. annoying. haven't made any videos in a while, it's kinda fun until it's time to upload. if any of you want to do it, i can point you to some tools.
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • Best time to show the madness that is group combat: Capture The Flag

I've told several people this while preparing for CTF's: spam your killing ability (choke in my case) until you no longer lose eq/bal and then switch targets (if you're not using a trigger to switch targets from leader pt's with)
    You know, that one thing at that one place, with that one person.

Yea, that one!
  • Rom said:
    Ellodin has a few posted on his channel. Pretty sure all of them are as 2Handed Runie.
    He also has some 'Basics of Achaean Combat' videos.
    @Ellodin, you appear to be a small asian boy who plays Rachmaninoff. No videos in sight. :(

Anyone else have links to good videos? I see none that show decent Achaean combat. :/
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Here -

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Here's my first crack at one

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Atalkez said:
    Here's my first crack at one

It might just be because I'm on mobile, but it looks like you might be cutting off the first letter in every line.  I'm not sure how exactly screen capture works, so I dunno if it's fixable or not, but something to look into.  Could probably macro turning it on and off too. 

That was very cool, though.  I might look into doing a few too. Might drum up interest. 
  • I still think we're crazy for straining our eyes with text, color splashes op.

Looking back, I used to think the monk kai deaf skill didn't give a 3rd person message but took limb balance instead.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • If you're gonna post these please don't have massive balance triggers and gag unnecessary things. It's not really possible to follow without that!

• SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    It's interesting to see peoples typing speed and aliases.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    @Atalkez

"gotop Rohai"
    Huh. Neat.
  • I don't have that.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
    Oh, hrm. It's part of svo. Thought it was mudlet mapper. My bad!
    Huh. Neat.
  • Cooper said:
    If you're gonna post these please don't have massive balance triggers and gag unnecessary things. It's not really possible to follow without that!
    Explain pls

• Atalkez said:
    Cooper said:
    If you're gonna post these please don't have massive balance triggers and gag unnecessary things. It's not really possible to follow without that!
    Explain pls
    Play like it is 2001
    Oh my god you type out "say " what. I can't handle this.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Atalkez said:
    Cooper said:
    Explain pls
    To Exel, not you.

• Mizik said:
    Man. I keep compulsively spinning my mouse wheel up to try to read the text while watching all these. 

Non coms must think this is crazy! 

I tried to do this too, and I felt so frustrated not being able to scroll back up to read.
  • Ahmet said:
    Oh my god you type out "say " what. I can't handle this.
    ?
  • edited May 2016
    He probably uses ' or something.

• Atalkez is proof that with highlights, and the ability to read them quickly, you can type slow and still kill people without automation.

:)

• Cynlael said:
    Atalkez is proof that with highlights, and the ability to read them quickly, you can type slow and still kill people without automation.

:)
    Queueing is the great equalizer.

• Ugh your inventory. You're a hoarder, and you need help :( 
  • Wow, these have reminded me just how different Achaea can look to everyone.
  • I'd post a video but then people would realize I'm not 100% automated :(
  • As if your word wasn't good enough ::bleep_bloop:   I think it's more impressive Atalkez isn't.  I don't (can't) pay close enough attention in combat to not have entered the wrong command at least half a dozen times a fight.
  • My shit so plain compared to all these GUI. And "windows'