Thank you for the event, all involved.

Most of us are often bitter because it's the hat we have that feels the most comfortable to wear, but thank you to the people who put the work in for this event.
It feels nice to have attention thrown your way. Here's to the future of Achaea and optimism towards the many great possibilities this event has opened up.

For myself there were many interesting parts of this event, but it was very cool to finally get a taste of what it's like to be a demigod.  That was certainly one of my favorite parts.

Comments

• Big props!
  • I enjoyed it and found myself on far more than I have in a long time. Well done!
  • <.< 

I should have called out sick.  No Demigod or honours line for me!
  • Had a lot of fun with this, lag aside it was pretty fun. Just wish I could dform while a demigod, I have a dala'myrr corpse I want to consume >.<

• So much respect to all the people behined the scenes who put in the hard work to make this happen!

It not only brings back nostalgic memories of the old days when events like this where common, it utterly smashes them into second place!

I am currently feeling like this:

So thank you so so much!
    I won a competition awhile ago to have Chris Bourassa paint a picture of Lodi. My profile pic is the end product. :)
  • Great job, all involved. The most epic event anyone who plays (or has played) a text game will ever experience.

• Iocun said:
    Yeah, all the work put into this is certainly appreciated - even though I can't in all honesty say that I enjoyed it, mostly due to the fact that it was just largely unplayable due to the lag. I just hope this whole demigod thing ends very soon, as it's just a too great temptation for everyone to break character and treat it all like a test server (I'm totally including myself in that).

So or so, it's great to see that you guys have the courage to do big and crazy things, even if they may not always work out to everyone's happiness.
    That ain't breaking character.  It's what everyone would totally do ICly with demigodhood; not even gods are immune to the lure of new-powah!-lulz, #wherespandorashand ;)

Awesome event, @Sarapis.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • Tvistor said:
    First thing I did was try to goto Bal'met;zap Bal'met because I don't have time for dramatic storytelling.
    That would have been an epic showdown. Tvistor + his lagbeast friend vs Bal'met. Epically short.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Sylvance said:
    That ain't breaking character.  It's what everyone would totally do ICly with demigodhood; not even gods are immune to the lure of new-powah!-lulz, #wherespandorashand ;)

Awesome event, @Sarapis.
    Nonsense. I will be very responsible with the use of my powers, aiding the weak and assisting in the reconstruction of our fallen city.

...well, I suppose I could take a few seconds to zap a Mhaldorian.

...well, maybe just one Ashtani won't hurt as well. Or two. Or three. Or maybe seven. It's only a small percent!

...I'm sure they won't mind if I zap a few griefers back to Minia too, but really, I'll be very responsible with my powers. Really! Believe it!

• If everyone's demigod abilities stayed for long soon everyone can just eat herbs to fill their tummies... The entire sapience would be harvested and extracted clean
  • edited December 2012
    +1 mega-thanks for all of it. I was basically dormant before the event... and well, I couldn't not come back for something this epic.

I think by way of thanks, everyone on the forum should take the time to do this:

• Full list on dead Divine and those remaining yet?
  • @Anatral made THIS THREAD a while ago, but we have a few Gods to add to it now.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Cooper said:
    And next time delete Tagg, please.
    Don't delete it! I love that game!

Oh wait you mean the person. NEVERMIND

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • I will always miss the embers (will there be one in this gnoll?). The Ormyrr remained a mystery for me for a long time, until they didn't.  ~X( There have been many days expecting what was going to happen, which was always fun, with a story to read.

Just by making my little aliases, I can imagine how much work it must be to code all those novelties.

And still so many unknowns...:)