Hold The Door

(WARNING: GAME OF THRONE SPOILERS AHEAD!!!)

:'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'( 

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    I'm glad I opened this thread before anyone commented so I can call you a horrible person for letting me know I'm in for more heartbreak down the road and then avoid all the spoilers to ensue.

:(
    Huh. Neat.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.

I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • So sad :(

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • NOT COOL.
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    There was absolute silence as that episode ended. (I watch with a couple of friends.) And finally I couldn't take it anymore and said, "Well that was fucking depressing."

Knew it was gonna be bad, after last week's amazing episode. But not THAT BAD.
  • HOLY SHIT HOW FUCKED UP WAS THAT
  • I nearly cried, and I never cry for show/movies. Seriously great scene.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida

This episode... gah.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • that moment when you realize Hold the Door was going to turn into hodor /rip
  • The plot seemed slightly similar-ish to the ending of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    I'm just glad I could get home from watching the show at a friend's place and have a thread of people who all feel the same way. 
  • Fuck Hodor. Summer :'(
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Yeah... this has not been a good season for direwolves... if Shaggydog is really dead. 
  • That makes Ghost the only one left alive, right, or am I missing something?

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Nymeria (Arya's wolf) is MIA since season one, when Arya sent her running off to avoid being killed after attacking Joffrey. 
  • edited May 2016
    Man, the Hodor thing was sad as shit, but... for a moment, I had a terrible feeling about that scene with Danaerys and Jorah :(

If she'd just let him go, that would've sucked :(

ETA: GoT is mean to play with people this way.
  • yea I totally forgot how sad I was about Summer too... 
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    I'm really hoping that the last couple of episodes of the last season are extremely satisfying to make up for this hell they've been dragging us through since episode one. JUST SAYING.
  • Needs moar Arthur Dayne (<3)
  • Kasya said:
    I'm really hoping that the last couple of episodes of the last season are extremely satisfying to make up for this hell they've been dragging us through since episode one. JUST SAYING.
    That is gonna very much depend on your definition of satisfying, I reckon.

• Atalkez said:
    That makes Ghost the only one left alive, right, or am I missing something?
    When winter comes and the cold winds blow, the lone wolf dies...

• After some deep reflection, this episode pretty much solidifies Bran as my most hated character. what a scumbag
  • Really?!

Danaerys is my most hated character. I nothing Bran.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Y'all are heathens for not hating on Ramsey more. Just sayin'.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Xaden said:
    Summer :'(
    To be fair, it is winter, and the direwolf was named Summer.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Oberyn Martell for being the best, and then dying like a chump -_-
  • I can only say, ugh.
  • Sarathai said:
    Xaden said:
    I genuinely thought Bran/Summer would see out the story. 

• Xaden said:
    Sarathai said:
    Xaden said:
    I genuinely thought Bran/Summer would see out the story. 
    well, Summer might not die in the book, but GRRM confirmed that Hodor... yea :(