Uber Taxi Driving

2»

Comments

• Taraus said:
    Saeva said:
    In NorCal people talked my ear off. Especially pervy old guys out playing golf. I was always into the quiet ones!
    Pervy old golfers comprise 98% of NorCal.
    With the other 2% being your fat ass!
  • I'm STILL waiting on being cleared, apparently they really don't want me to drive for them, even though I have a valid drivers licence and a working visa.

Signed up for Lyft, just to see what's going on, and within 15 min get a call from a 'mentor' to come meet me at the scheduled time. I would be the only Lyft driver in my area, so she was kind enough to come out of her area to meet me and even give me tips already over the phone.
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • Elipise said:
    I'm STILL waiting on being cleared, apparently they really don't want me to drive for them, even though I have a valid drivers licence and a working visa.

Signed up for Lyft, just to see what's going on, and within 15 min get a call from a 'mentor' to come meet me at the scheduled time. I would be the only Lyft driver in my area, so she was kind enough to come out of her area to meet me and even give me tips already over the phone.
    That's how it happened with me in TN too. I'm already an existing uber partner but thanks for the month wait to clear my records again. In the meanwhile I got my jam on with Lyft and have come to like them far more as a company.