New Class

So we're looking forward to a new class. They're not giving us spoilers. Anyone care to discuss theories or hopes of what the new class will be, desired abilities, or just rant about the lack of spoilers? 

New class trailer please!

Comments

• Time bender.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I wish! I would love a class that is like "Remember 10 sec ago when I almost locked you and you tree tattood.. let's go back then and let me finish the job."

• Don't we already have this exact thread?
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Thanks a lot for making me think the new class was already announced.
  • Antonius said:
    Don't we already have this exact thread?
    Do we? I didn't see one. 

• Krypton said:
    Thanks a lot for making me think the new class was already announced.
    Marketing ploy to get people talking. 

• SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Confirmed... coming out after I see Les Mis in NYC in august. :expressionless:

• Oh, yeah. It was brought up during the Q&A. The new class is coming out between August 2016 and December 2016

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I do not appreciate your salacious attempts to convert me back to Cyrene, Makarios. It's not only tempting, but rude!

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited May 2016
    So the change in policy is instead of no spoilers, only sarcastic spoilers are allowed?

<3@Makarios

• edited May 2016
    Is the new class kunai-flinging ninjas with taijutsu, ninjutsu, and genjutsu?

• All we know is it's magical
  • edited May 2016
    New Hashan factional class? Shadowmancer?

• edited May 2016
    So Shadowmancer is faction neutral! Awesome!

• Actually, part of me hates trying to guess the new class because I am assuming it will be so much better than anything I can hope for. 

• If I recall correctly, the exact statment given at the time is that it will not be coded in to be faction but if factions should decide to 'not allow' it, that is on them. Quite intriguing.
  • Makarios said:

Anyway. We're definitely sold on paperwork with a death of a thousand cuts finisher so far for the first skill. 

BM rework?
  • Aesh said:
    Makarios said:

Anyway. We're definitely sold on paperwork with a death of a thousand cuts finisher so far for the first skill. 

BM rework?

Just rework BM into the Shinigami from Bleach. Trans skill becomes their Bankai. GG
  • Soulmancer!

• Thought we settled on Magiknight 
  • I hope the new class brings some new dynamic to group combat. 

• Morthif said:
    Thought we settled on Magiknight 
    I think you misheard. It's "Night Magi"

• Musketeers or bust.

• The new class is Amazon. Female characters only. It'll be really pwn too.
  • Luchador

I have undressed a god.

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Err, that's how the lore for a lot of Chaos magic is already explained. The Eschaton Experiment was all about fusing timelines. Ague, Truename, and violet(?) Chaos Ray abilities all warp time around the target. The rest of Occultism--Warp, Tentacles, Transmogrification, etc--uses mana or Karma energy to alter reality in harmful or beneficial ways. Cool ideas and all, but they kinda already exist.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • Pirate class.

But none of Blupikachu's crap because.
  • edited May 2016
    Aerek said:
    Err, that's how the lore for a lot of Chaos magic is already explained. The Eschaton Experiment was all about fusing timelines. Ague, Truename, and violet(?) Chaos Ray abilities all warp time around the target. The rest of Occultism--Warp, Tentacles, Transmogrification, etc--uses mana or Karma energy to alter reality in harmful or beneficial ways. Cool ideas and all, but they kinda already exist.
    Occultism came straight to mind when I read that too. All of Eris's time travel stuff too.

But obviously we still need a Good class to counter that all. The Time Police!