Character / Player look alikes

2»

Comments

• edited May 2016
    Ryzeth said:
    ^Noctis Lucis Caelum from Final Fantasy 15, since I forgot to post it.

After back-and-forth picture swapping, this is what we decided on for @Lala :)
    (in her Atavian form anyway)

may want to check @kythra 's avatar :D

Edit: Unless you got it from there, in which case, can't hurt to have more redhead atavians!
  • Nope, just random picture searching. Other one was this, minus the scar (yes, it's Katarina from League of Legends) - but it's sparkly like Lala is.

• That's ..... sort of Katarina..... that's some creepy ass fan art.

• this is more or less aesi
  • edited May 2016
    Considering how heavily I bank on the actor for inspiration for the character, it's only natural that his physicality is also modeled after Peter Lorre. I took one look at this picture and was thought "yup, grook it is!"
  • edited June 2016
    My character and I are both female and both fencers... hence similar body builds and postures.  She's also the same height and weight as me because I'm lazy af.

That's where the similarities end though.
    Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    This, but with darker hair, streaked with grey.

• Aerek said:
    The Faraam set.

• Kenway said:
    Kenway now looks a lot like Hugh Dancy if you tried to kill him historic like on the Fury Road for a couple of months.
    Kinda like:
    Oooh look at that smoulde--

HONK HONK

--oh...
    I can't resist.... Hi there ;)
  • @Kenway  That. Is not how I imagined him at all. I've always imagined him with a longer rectangular face and more rugged looking I guess.

Also, I found out this chick exists: Gigi Hadid.

Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • edited August 2016
    I don't know if this will work. But Sholen looks almost exactly like this. She has sapphire eyes though. 

https://goo.gl/images/7v8RoL

• edited August 2016
    I didn't design Medeia to be Foleo, but once I saw Foleo I knew that I'd have to design an outfit for Medeia that was pretty similar to an exact copy of  Foleo's. 

So this is p much Medeia right now, if you add glasses and wings:
    I have 150 Lusternian credits that I'll trade over for Achaean ones. Let me know if you're interested!