Sloganize a city or house

Comments

• Hashan: There's a class besides Serpent?!
  • Aesi said:
    Saeva said:
    My experience with these cities:

Mhaldor: Silence, Slave!

Targossas: *silence*

Cyrene: Oh god, please be silent.

Hashan: Have you heard the new Beyoncé album?  Science!

missed opportunity
    I wish? They have a few people who were awesome to RP with but the OOC is so obnoxiously dominant I can't really stomach it.

• Saeva said:
    Aesi said:
    Saeva said:

missed opportunity
    I wish? They have a few people who were awesome to RP with but the OOC is so obnoxiously dominant I can't really stomach it.
    Uh, no, no it's not. Maybe a long time ago! Not now though. We're pretty hard at cracking down on ooc chatter.

• Valkyn said:
    Saeva said:
    Aesi said:
    Saeva said:

missed opportunity
    Uh, no, no it's not. Maybe a long time ago! Not now though. We're pretty hard at cracking down on ooc chatter.
    Uh, it is. It has not been long at all and it's painful. But I do support continued crack down.

• I'm usually logged in twelve plus hours a day. I think I'd notice!

• Yeah, I have a character there, I can't say I've ever seen something ooc fly over CT or Somatikos at any rate
  • Valkyn said:
    I'm usually logged in twelve plus hours a day. I think I'd notice!
    no you're wrong. only saeva is right.DO NOT EVER INSULT THE FATVA
  • Valkyn said:
    I mean, what do you hope to gain? Do you want her to go 'oh, actually, you're right, my experiences never happened'? We've had this discussion before, even, and you told me that PT is inherently OOC so someone from Mhaldor (where PT is IC) will probably have different expectations for staying IC than you.
  • @kiet well we were talking present day. So no, that's not it at all. 

• edited May 2016
    Kiet said:
    Valkyn said:
    I mean, what do you hope to gain? Do you want her to go 'oh, actually, you're right, my experiences never happened'? We've had this discussion before, even, and you told me that PT is inherently OOC so someone from Mhaldor (where PT is IC) will probably have different expectations for staying IC than you.
    I am from mhaldor! The party is ooc thing was something I was told which thankfully turned out to be wrong and backed up by scrolls. Something I was very glad to find out!

• Ftr I am very strict with staying IC unless in tells/messages and marked. My standards for ic/ooc haven't changed since playing a mhaldorian leader. 

• Valkyn said:
    @kiet well we were talking present day. So no, that's not it at all. 
    This was like a month or two ago! That's recently :tongue:
  • edited May 2016
    Kiet said:
    Valkyn said:
    @kiet well we were talking present day. So no, that's not it at all. 
    This was like a month or two ago! That's recently :tongue:
    I'm not even sure what you're referring to?

been regent since December. If ooc shit has happened on ct since then it has either been dealt with promptly or not been brought to the regencies attention. I can't speak for before that as I wasn't in the loop but nothing I've seen major for the 25 years valk has been hashani. One off events of ooc trolls or mistels happen in every city. Even mhaldor. 

Posting from phone so please ignore typos!

• I'm talking about presently people standing around talking now about I the music they are listening to, making triggers, talking about coding, saying thins that are grossly modern day relevant slang like it's just another day in hashan 2016. It does happen in days and way too much in parties and I have seen some ridiculous things in house. So, good that you work to stay IC but it was really prevalent to a point I couldn't  stand it anymore even though I wanted to keep playing that character on that class. So you can say I'm wrong all you want but I am absolutely not wrong according to the hours I spent playing there.

• edited May 2016
    That has not been my experience in either house, or in public in the city/ct. Next time maybe actually give us a heads up so we are aware of it if a particular person or group at a time is bad with it. 

The trigger talk? That happened in mhaldor in public areas too. We can't police every room. 

• Anyway getting way off topic. Let's have some non incredibly offensive slogans?

• Why do you keep saying only CT/HT count after recognizing PT isn't automatically OOC? People being OOC on PT would probably annoy her too.
  • edited May 2016
    Kiet said:
    Why do you keep saying only CT/HT count after recognizing PT isn't automatically OOC? People being OOC on PT would probably annoy her too.
    I crack down on that too when I see it in city parties. Private parties are entirely another beast. The best thing to do there is leave if you aren't happy with the chat. Again no different to any other city. 

• edited May 2016
    I didn't say only they count. But it takes forever to type on this bloody phone with autocockup.   :p

•  And yeah. It is important because I don't want people thinking yay hashan is the place we can go to chat about ooc shit. It's not. We don't want that. Trying our best! Old habits die hard but we are nearly there. So no, no Beyoncé. Sorry!

• edited May 2016
    Okay wish it away all you want. But just because you don't want it to be that way doesn't mean it hasn't been in the recent past if not still present. And I did tell someone. They said hey hate it but what can you do, basically. GG

• Saeva said:
    Okay wish it away all you want. But just because you don't want it to be that way doesn't mean it hasn't been in the recent past if not still present. And I did tell someone. They said hey hate it but what can you do, basically. GG
    I'm not wishing it away. I'm making it go away. Big difference. Can't do it if I don't know though. 

• @Saeva actually if this was about 2 RL months ago and a hunting party, I do recall the incident and we investigated and tightened it up. The novice who complained was gone, but that doesn't mean something wasn't done about it.

• Guys, slogans please.
  • No it wasn't a hunting party I'm referencing. It was numerous incidents in numerous mediums.

Back to slogans!