Wichita, KS

Anyone from around here? I envy those people that get to talk about Achaea IRL with other players.

Comments

• edited May 2016
    I didn't think people lived in Kansas. Just cows .. And corn.

Are you cows? corn?
  • Moo.. 

I mean noo..

• OH GOD ANOTHER KANSAN.

GET ME OUT OF HERE.
    I have 150 Lusternian credits that I'll trade over for Achaean ones. Let me know if you're interested!
  • isnt kansas under fire for christian church sex trafficking of young underage girls?
  • Yep. 

GET. ME. OUT.
    I have 150 Lusternian credits that I'll trade over for Achaean ones. Let me know if you're interested!
  • Kansas as well
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    We must band together to escape! Oh wait... I don't live there anymore. -weep!-

• Lucky dog. I want to get out so badly.

• Hey, I'm from KS! Johnson County, though, so not close enough to randomly meet up. 
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    I've actually wanted to move back for a few months just to remember what it's like. Probably better than Oklahoma.

• I don't think KS and OK are much different..... at least from what I've seen of OK. Flat land, terrible weather, awful politicians, and not much to do. 
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Actually, Oklahoma has hills because it's right against Arkansas but between Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, and everywhere, I hear all towns and cities suck and is boring from their residents. Welcome to Earth, it's all dull and boring unless you look. -grins-