Minecraft

Comments

• I'll help you guys construct Shallam.

I'll be the dala'myrr.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Tvistor in one of the chests, there's TNT.... Wait, I think I may have used it.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    edited December 2012
    So the thing that caused all of my fences to disappear was probably a bug from the unstable bukkit build. I managed to collect a few of them and am restarting my herds from them.

On the upside, now there are swarms of errant cows and sheep roving the countryside, free for the breeding and weeding(not far from spawn). Feel free to cull or steal any of those animals around Gor(ge)shire which are outside their pens.

EDIT: When I say 'animals' I don't mean the villagers.

EDIT2: @Tvistor, @Ruth and the rest of the Mhaldorian scum lol

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Halos said:
    So the thing that caused all of my fences to disappear was probably a bug from the unstable bukkit build. I managed to collect a few of them and am restarting my herds from them.

On the upside, now there are swarms of errant cows and sheep roving the countryside, free for the breeding and weeding(not far from spawn). Feel free to cull or steal any of those animals around Gor(ge)shire which are outside their pens.

EDIT: When I say 'animals' I don't mean the villagers.

EDIT2: @Tvistor, @Ruth and the rest of the Mhaldorian scum lol
    I thought I culled the majority of them, and then I turned around.

Do not go into the forest, it's full of the beasts!
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    Version 1.4.6 came out today.

• It's going to take me a day or so to get the server updated, so if you want to keep playing, DO NOT UPDATE your Minecraft client just yet. Stay at 1.4.5.

Will keep everyone updated here, as per usual.

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    I saw 'A Christmas Surprise' in the list of updates and totally updated without thinking. My life will be minecraftless for a few days maybe.

edited December 2012
    Christmas surprise?! Is it the spinning items!?

edit:it was in the snapshot... nvm
  • Sadday I already updated my minecraft this morning T_T
  • Already updated my minecraft without even thinking :(

And I had just built the main mountain path into my town, i've been itching to make it look less ...muddy
  • Daslin's base is too cool. It has everything. MY LIFE IS MEANINGLESS WITH NOTHING LEFT TO ACHIEVE.
    @Tvistor dude, that's why you use my base as a start point, a place to pick things up, drop them off, while building Mhaldorcraft
  • Tah dah. Updated. (The reason I wanted to wait a day was to hopefully get past the worst of the bugs so that we wouldn't have to worry about them.)

As per usual, if you find something wonky, please PM me. Thanks!

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• Thinking about starting to play Minecraft, been watching a lot of videos. I bought an account but not sure what I should make my IGN. Any ideas? I'm thinking something Achaea related, ZukoShu'in but they don't allow 's so it would be ZukoShuin. Or maybe something with my Monk class in it, Idk. Send me ideas on achaea or here please. Once I figure it out please whitelist me
  • Could anyone white list me for the Achaea server?
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Hooray we have people on the server now.

• edited December 2012
    Nevermind found the IP but need to be white listed

• Mine adding Churche_ to the white list, Forgot to mention it.
    Done, let me know if it works for ya!
  • Aldeberan said:
    Could anyone white list me for the Achaea server?
    Need your username! (Or PM Daslin.)

Already got him, Jhae.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Minecraft.net is down. Chrismas is runed.

• Okay, who was sketching runes on Christmas again? (I know what you meant, but, come on!)
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    edited December 2012
    Can we blame @Bluef

EDIT: Kidding 

Alright, EVERYONE should have a gift from me. @Jhaeli you're one I know I didn't get, because I can't remember where your place is.

Just catch me when playing, and boom, we'll get that remedied.

Everyone else, if I missed you, let me know next time you see me in MC.

• Considering all the totems I see and runes I smudge ... yes, yes we can >P
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • Daslin said:
    Alright, EVERYONE should have a gift from me. @Jhaeli you're one I know I didn't get, because I can't remember where your place is.

Just catch me when playing, and boom, we'll get that remedied.

Everyone else, if I missed you, let me know next time you see me in MC.

Look up. Wayyy up.

ohwait, NOW I remember!!!! @Jhaeli the waterfall!
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    erm, I just noticed what you guys meant by unstable build. @Halos his house vanished
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• RuthRuth Singapore
    ..is mine still standing? D:
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"