There was a classlead for limb damages

Did it ever get approved or thrown out? I was holding out for BM limb counting to be a bit lest of a mystery before picking up Lifeless Mercy again.

Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Report #158
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Submitted by: Anonymous      Status      : Finalised
    Skill       : TwoArts        Ability     : Legslash/armslash
    Problem:
    the off-slash from Legslash/Armslash doesn't start or reset the limb damage fall-off timer. I don't 
    think this has ever been intended, and allows the Blademaster to slowly prep at least one limb 
    without risking that damage falling off if he so chooses, or allows anyone else to seek a 
    blademaster to intentionally damage a limb in a way that won't reset and will confound future 
    opponents.
    Solution #1:
    Make the secondary slash of Arm/Legslash both start and reset the limb damage timer.
    Solution #2:
    Solution #3:
    Decision:
    Ah, this was an oversight.

Huh. Neat.
  • It was 118. Thank you Ahmet.