The Parade of Blades!

This is mostly for @Aurora and @Deucalion who couldn't attend the parade. The parade itself wasn't so much about the messages themselves, but the timing. To reflect that if you see emotes and the like with a prompt in between (Aside from @Morthif and I'd sermon things) then that means they were done at almost the same instant. A big shoutout to @Elawien and @Tesha for their hard work. And a special shoutout to @Aesi. We took the simple idea for a military parade and made it awesome. Good work.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/6f137ca9

If you can't see the whole log, which I can't, then click the download button and open it in chrome/firefox/etc as a html file. Cheers!

Comments

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Pretty well done. I enjoyed reading it.  Congratulations!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• KURTZ: The grammar! The grammar!
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • Was probably the most fun I've had in this game aside from the Dragon ceremony.

Stressful too:

Micaelis: Hey aesi, wanna do a military parade?
    Aesi: Hey, that would be cool, do we have some examples of this happening in the past in Achaea?
    Micaelis: no.

*dies*

However, we persevered! It came out awesome!
  • Ellodin said:
    KURTZ: The grammar! The grammar!

Yeah there were a couple mistakes, but for the most part, this was the first real attempt at this sort of thing by the people that made those little mistakes. I made an effort to include novices even though I knew it'd be a test of patience :)
  • Micaelis said:
    Ellodin said:
    KURTZ: The grammar! The grammar!

Yeah there were a couple mistakes, but for the most part, this was the first real attempt at this sort of thing by the people that made those little mistakes. I made an effort to include novices even though I knew it'd be a test of patience :)
    in the grand scheme of things, it all went off. 21 people did not get pulled into a guard stack, life is good.
  • I certainly enjoyed it and I enjoyed working on it, even if I didn't have a lot to offer since @Aesi did a lot of the work. D:

I wouldn't complain if we had to do another one. :chuffed: 

• Sorry for rezing this but: If anyone saved a copy of this to their machine I'd very much like a copy of it. Thank ya.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Wow. Memories. I will see if I have it.
  • Aesi said:
    Wow. Memories. I will see if I have it.
    Thanks man.

• I couldn't find the log of it, but I did manage to find my planning document, which I suspect is what you're after.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/0ba888fd

Enjoy!
  • Aesi said:
    I couldn't find the log of it, but I did manage to find my planning document, which I suspect is what you're after.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/0ba888fd

Enjoy!
    You, sir, are my hero!

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    First, last, and best thing Mic ever did as HL.

rip

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Daeir said:
    Probably the only cool thing to come out of Targossas in the past year or so.

RIP
    Thanks for the feels boss
  • I resemble that remark!

• Halos said:
    First, last, and best thing Mic ever did as HL.

rip
    You're right, I should have done that last. Bar was too high. :D