Svof or Wunders?

I'm currently using Svof but i was curious as to what the majority of you are using? Why do you use the system? Have you edited it much? I'm trying to figure out a good start curing wise as i'm learning combat and getting my offense going. I don't think neither svof or wunders uses gmcp afflictions, would this be hard to implement?(would that be faster, more reliable?)

Comments

• I am using SVOF, much customized to cure against different classes and stuffs. SVOF is very well updated and there's an active community. If I can code better I would help too. 
  • SVOF here.

I use it because it's regularly updated and does what I need. Haven't really edited it much, primarily because I suck at coding.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• I use Wunder because it is easy for me to customize and take apart. Everything is all there and there are no lua files that the system otherwise calls to. I do a fair share of my own coding, though, so being able to take it apart appeals to the control freak inside me.
  • I use Wsys because @Kasa told me too

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco

Pre-computer-destruction I used a combination of the two.
    An abomination that I lovingly called Herbert.
    RIP Herbert.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • @Kenway, was that hard to do? Svof seems really difficult to take apart, let alone add in your own code without breaking it. Wunders seems easy enough since everything is there for you to see/edit with ease.
  • Also, I was wondering if any Wunder user might be able to assist me in getting rid of the unnecessary prompt spam. I'm not sure exactly what is causing more than one prompt to show up and it drives my ocd crazy.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/943e9fda

• KenwayKenway San Francisco
    edited May 2016
    Theodus said:
    Also, I was wondering if any Wunder user might be able to assist me in getting rid of the unnecessary prompt spam. I'm not sure exactly what is causing more than one prompt to show up and it drives my ocd crazy.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/943e9fda

1. Nah, not too hard. I've been playing with svo and it's code for like four years at this point I think tho and that was before it was as open as it is now. So take that with a grain of salt. I think what a lot of people do is just disable all of Wunder sans the prior swapping but it's actually not too bad to convert it into so itself. I just use the scenario function stuff IE focus/rage/fitness/restore/whatever. I'll write you a message when I get to redoing it later and try and walk you through bringing some stuff over.
    2.it's likely something you have gagged with the deleteLine() function. This doesn't remove the prompt, try replacing your deleteLine()s with deleteFull(). Should remove the prompt as well.

Edit: my guess from looking at that log is that you've got some kind of chat capture window running? Other than that maybe clot? Looks like a chat tho.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • @Kenway that would be great! 

Also, no chat capture. I was on a new profile with just wunders. Ive replaced some deleteLines with deletefull, i must have missed some. Some have said its wunders' deletefull function he uses to replace the orginal.

• I'm a huge fan of Wunder for people wanting to get into serious combat simply because it works out-of-the-box and has decent prio switching (though a few things need changed, especially since Weariness is not focusable anymore)