Ideas for gold sinks and IG credit prices

167891012»

Comments

• Szanthax said:
    I want all the creddies...
    in all the IRE games?
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Boosteya said:
    Szanthax said:
    in all the IRE games?
    What.. there are other games?

• Szanthax said:
    Boosteya said:
    Szanthax said:
    in all the IRE games?
    What.. there are other games?
    With credits more expensive than Achaea's despite their not having existed as long! assuming equal difficulty in obtaining one of the lowest currency unit. You know, sell baby rat in Achaea, get 7 gold. Sell baby MKO rat, get 7 copper. Same value, different currency terms.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    As I play achaea and not mko.... I dunno. But I do know that I actively buy credits often and in abundance (omg buying that no brainer package made me want to slap myself lol) the in game price to me is moderately irreverent, and the higher the price is probably better fur me? It sucks that it goes up but it's feels like it's a real market. Announce a new class is coming out I buy everything... Multiclass I buy everything...

• Actually... now I wonder if this is a viable Achaea strategy: go play some other IRE game, binge-buy all their CFS to build value... then retire, take the value to Achaea?

Or vice versa....