Video Games

1282930313234»

Comments

• I'm an Aussie and therefore play close to azn times.

I have Don't Starve but haven't tried Don't Starve Together. Does it come with the original game?
  • I have don't starve together.  Ic an totally play with people.  I'm usually up at ??? hours but.  I wouldn't mind playing around.
  • I haven't played it but I just picked it up on steam.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I picked up (cough obtained via very legal methods cough) Everybody's Gone to the Rapture recently, which is a beautiful, completely story-driven game. There's no fighting, or even really horror as you play, just this... sense of dread and determination to figure out what's going on, how, and why. It's definitely more of an exploration game (you aren't babied, so you have to explore thoroughly to find everything), so if that's not your cup of tea, it might not be your kind of game - but for anyone here who loves an immersive experience and narrative, I definitely recommend, and I haven't even finished it yet.

Once I do finish, I think I'll do Gone Home. Really feeling the story-making bug lately.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Anyone here play on PS4 or Steam?

• @Amanu I'm on both. Haven't played much PS4 in the past few weeks though.
  • I bought the latest Humble Bundle but have no use for most of the stuff in it, if anyone wants anything (excluding Psychonauts, Grey Goo, the Amazon coins, the Blade & Soul pack, and the stuff from the average+$4 tier).
  • I wouldn't mind taking a peek at Mountain as l9ng as nobody else wants it. I have something like 430+ games, don't want to be greedy. I've got a few things I can trade to folks too.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    @Sena I'd absolutely ... damnit I read that wrong. Time to go give humble bundle more of my money.
    Huh. Neat.
  • I'm guessing it's Psychonauts you wanted? That was half the reason I got the bundle too.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Sena said:
    I'm guessing it's Psychonauts you wanted? That was half the reason I got the bundle too.
    100%.
    Huh. Neat.
  • I just picked up 7 Days to Die the other day.

Send help. I think I'm slightly addicted.
  • I got YouTuber Life.

So shame and guilty but good.
  • Got a query. 

I got my boyfriend onto steam and he bought a few games. However a couple of them won't work. (not the greatest first impression) - Namely Psychonauts and Serious Sam. The most recent Serious Sam works but not the original. Tips and Tricks?
  • Tahquil said:
    Got a query. 

I got my boyfriend onto steam and he bought a few games. However a couple of them won't work. (not the greatest first impression) - Namely Psychonauts and Serious Sam. The most recent Serious Sam works but not the original. Tips and Tricks?

Gunna need more information. What computer is he using (specs), is it the most recent version of steam?
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Most recent version of steam and stats that are good enough to run the latest serious sam! Just not the old games it seems.
  • May be some sort of compatibility issue, is he on Win10? Could be it...
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Tahquil said:
    Most recent version of steam and stats that are good enough to run the latest serious sam! Just not the old games it seems.
    Friend me on Steam, if you have Aerek you can find mine on his. I'll give you and your beau Shark Attack Deathmatch 2. Need to get that man's library stacked stat!

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited August 2016
    So uh, for any of my Nereian buddies or anyone who just loves the sea (especially under it), really highly recommend looking at Abzu, which just came out today. It's freaking gorgeous, and by the same company that made Journey.

Can't get it myself today and when I can hnnnng so gonna play.

Edit: Videos make everything better!

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I can't be bothered to look through x amount of pages but... anyone play any of the total war games, or battlefield? (not hardline)
  • Been playing a lot of Dead by Daylight lately.

It's a horror game, 1 killer vs 4 survivors. It's been pretty fun so far :grin: