Seeking help with No Brainer Packages

I have recently returned to Achaea and found these incredible deals on credits, but alas, I cannot spend a dime. I do, however, have a stash of a few credits hoarded. I would like to offer a trade. I will transfer the credit equivalence for someone to purchase the No Brainer packages for me. Price is negotiable, but please confirm price prior to purchase. Please feel free to discuss what a fair price is for these packages. I have a limited credit stash, but want to ensure that whomever does me this service gets a fair bargain.

Comments

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited April 2016
    Oh, not sure if you're talking about the actual credit package or the lessons.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • I only have 200 credits to spend, which should be just enough for all of the packages. 

The lesson package is $10. You can get 25cr for $10. 

The credit package is $50. That puts you between a $40 and $60 package. The $40 package is .40 per credit. The $60 is .35 per credit. Splitting the difference, it's .375 per credit. Divide the $50 by .375 and you get 133.33cr. Rounding that to 134cr, plus the 50r for the lesson packages, it'd be 184cr.

But I know the math doesn't exactly translate exactly, and I've got a little leeway to work with. If you can provide all three, I'll transfer the whole 200cr and call it good.

• There's also a 30% bonus going on right now, and a lot of people have the 10% elite bonus for a total of 40%. You can also buy two of the lesson packages, so you're looking at people spending $70. If someone spent $70 on credits now they would get at least 260, 280 if they currently have elite.

Or you might get lucky and just find someone willing to help you out anyway, good luck!

• Oh wow! I didn't even realize. I don't have enough credits to cover that difference, but I'll start saving.

• Each lesson package is equivalent to 167 credits, just ask @Aegoth
  • it's true. you can't be comparing dollar amounts. need to convert lessons to cr. 1000/6

• That's why I prefer the OOC method of conversion over the IC method of conversion.

And even with the IC method, you'd have to factor in that additional 2.5 lessons per credit, so it'd be 1000/8.5. So it would come out to 118cr. 

But for the purposes of this topic, we'll be using OOC conversion methods, so please take your sanity somewhere else.

• Got some help with the lesson packages. Thank you, anonymous benevolent one.

Still looking for a deal on the No Brainer Credit Package. Please send offers if you're willing to help. 

• no brainer credit package for 2mil. best deal you can get :)
  • Still looking for potential offers. 

• edited April 2016
    I'm gonna piggyback on this thread and say that whoever wants to get me a No Brainer Credit Package, I'll offer 200 cr for it. That's 35c per credit with 40% bonus if I did my calculations correctly. Hit me up if you're interested
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    edited April 2016
    @Kafziel @Korrok

This might be do able..... And I know I might be biting my own ass ...  But why not just use the 200 credits you have in game and wait until you can buy the package yourself?

• Since it seems silly to start a whole new thread, I'm offering 30 credits per No Brainer Lesson package bought for Mathilda (60 credits for the two packages). $20 on the site would just net you 50 credits, as a comparison! Send me a message if you're interested. :)
     <3