Cards Against Humanity : Achaea Version.

2»

Comments

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    edited April 2016
    I had relations with the doxy near Thera, and now I have _______

Answer: 2000 Credits and a Veil
    Answer: The Burning Times
    Answer: Sartanic obscenities
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    edited April 2016
    OK for all the other people who aren't in Aus, and don't want to pay for the tabletop simulator, I've added the following:

If you go to

http://pyx-2.pretendyoure.xyz

You can start your own CaH game. It's a bit buggy because cards can get stuck on your hand even after playing from time to time. Unchecking animation can help.

Once you've started your own game you can do:
    /addcardcast QMYDZ

That should add a list of Achaean answers/questions to your deck. Don't play it alone, add the other decks and expansion packs as necessary cause there just aren't enough questions in there. Some things are just way too specific to add on.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Gurl we better be hitting up some CAH when you get around later today.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby