Voting for Achaea on Topmudsites.com helps us get more exposure and therefore more new players, which we all want.To vote for Achaea
- Go to http://achaea.com/vote
- You must click the big square that says 'Vote for this site and enter'. Otherwise, your vote doesn't count and doesn't help us.
(You get thanked for it in-game for just going to achaea.com/vote because that's the only part of the process we can actually track. Once you see the big square, you're on Topmudsites and we have no way of knowing if you actually click the square. But if you don't, it doesn't help us!)
- You can vote every 12 hours. Topmudsites will not tell you if your vote counts or not, however. To be sure you're getting two votes counted a day, it's ideally best to vote about every 8 hours.
- If you have multiple people in your household voting be aware that duplicate votes from the same wifi network won't count.
- Note that voting via a cell signal and vs. a wifi network will both count, which is one way of dealing with the above. They'll both count, every 12 hours.
- Same with votes from different wifi networks. Each wifi network can be used to vote twice per day.
- It's one vote per 12 hours per network, not per game. So, you can't vote on a particular wifi network more than once every 12 hours - if you vote for multiple games in that 12 hours from that network, only the first vote will count.
Want to make it really easy to vote from your phone?
- Go to achaea.com/vote
- Click the 'share' button (the little square with an arrow pointing up).
- Select 'Add to Home Screen' from the bottom row of options.
- Go to achaea.com/vote
- Click on the three little dots/hamburger menu in the upper right.
- Select 'Add to Home Screen'
- Now when you want to vote, just tap the icon, then tap the 'Vote for this site and enter' square. Boom.
- Remember that your phone can be used to vote twice a day from any wifi network or your cell signal.
______________________________________________Voting on Mudconnector's top list
There's also another list you can vote for us on that's not nearly as useful, but it doesn't hurt for us to be on it either. This is the Mudconnector top list, and you can vote for us here:
Note that in order to vote for TMC, you have to create an account and be logged in to vote. You can see why it's not as useful of a voting list, though once you create an account it's simple enough.