Give players an option to disable retirement function

2»

Comments

• Antonius said:
    There's nothing stopping Achaean Gods and coders from having characters on the other IRE games. Makarios is active on, I think, Imperian? Or was in the past.
    It's Imperian, yeah.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Sarathai said:
    Antonius said:
    There's nothing stopping Achaean Gods and coders from having characters on the other IRE games. Makarios is active on, I think, Imperian? Or was in the past.
    It's Imperian, yeah.
    Correct. It's fairly common.
  • If I ever retired, I don't know if I could make the transition to another IRE. I've played the others and none of them really hooked me for long. There were reasons why I stuck with Achaea and I'm glad I did. Nowadays the only thing that could get me to leave Achaea is either getting Dortheron to the point of no return rp/fun wise, or if something else in another game had a bigger pull on me (I was planning on going dormant after the release of ToP, which was in works at the time until it got cut for very good reasons)
    You know, that one thing at that one place, with that one person.

Yea, that one!