Warp Trolls

123457»

Comments

• Delete warps. Lrn2walk
  • I hate to be that guy, but I really have to wonder how many times we're going to go through this before admins finally decide to just perma-shrub and/or IP ban him. I mean, I know most people disliked Bonko (RIP), but even he didn't get shrubbed this much or this frequently haha.

• Perma-shrub, maybe. But for all we know he as a perfectly nice and acceptable character somewhere like Cyrene who does nothing but feed and clothe orphans for a living.

So on the off-chance... no IP ban?
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Xaden said:
    Perma-shrub, maybe. But for all we know he as a perfectly nice and acceptable character somewhere like Cyrene who does nothing but feed and clothe orphans for a living.

The alt he played during the time Dajio was shrubbed that did exactly the same things as Dajio and even referred to himself as "Dajio Fucking Ward" is probably a decent indicator that this is unlikely.
  • Kafziel said:
    Xaden said:
    Perma-shrub, maybe. But for all we know he as a perfectly nice and acceptable character somewhere like Cyrene who does nothing but feed and clothe orphans for a living.

The alt he played during the time Dajio was shrubbed that did exactly the same things as Dajio and even referred to himself as "Dajio Fucking Ward" is probably a decent indicator that this is unlikely.
    I'll admit that it's -highly- unlikely.

I definitely don't like him, nor do I think there's any place for his griefing in the game, but benefit of the doubt maybe? I dunno.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.