Returning player, wondering who's still here

I was around circa 2009-2011 and I'm curious to see if any of the old crowd is still here. Sorta debating whether to make a new character and hop back into this prison. x3

Comments

• I don't recognize or remember you, but I'm still around. Going strong since ~ '09
    You know, that one thing at that one place, with that one person.

Yea, that one!
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Ditto... come back... we miss you

• 2009-2011 is now considered 'old crew'? :(
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    oh... i get like 2001 and 2011 confused :/

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    I'm still here! But that's a given!
  • I am not here, I am actually over there. Honest mistake.
  • I am turning 26 this summer and started played when I was 12! This game raised me ... <3 Has your name always been Concorde?
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    edited April 2016
    Kiet said:
    2009-2011 is now considered 'old crew'? :(
    I'd say that qualifies as old crew for someone who started at that time. 5 years is a long time for someone to be playing the same game, I wouldn't expect anyone I knew to still be playing a game I quit 5 years ago. Achaea's pretty unique in how long invested players keep playing on average, and I can't think of anyone I know that's played another game for 10+ years like some of us have played Achaea. Even hardcore WoW players in its heyday would usually put it down and only pick it up when a new expansion dropped.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • Aerek said:
    Kiet said:
    2009-2011 is now considered 'old crew'? :(
    I'd say that qualifies as old crew for someone who started at that time. 5 years is a long time for someone to be playing the same game, I wouldn't expect anyone I knew to still be playing a game I quit 5 years ago. Achaea's pretty unique in how long invested players keep playing on average, and I can't think of anyone I know that's played another game for 10+ years like some of us have played Achaea. Even hardcore WoW players in its heyday would usually put it down and only pick it up when a new expansion dropped.
    Have played WoW since it was released...Usually taking a break every couple of months for a week or three, which is no different to how I play Achaea... Aside from ~5 months off from when I was in and out of hospital. Still play EQ2 on occasion, too. Albeit not nearly as often as I once did.

• Played achaea in 02? When I was 13, left for ages (wow vanilla grr) came back recently, love it, am now almost 28.

missed it a lot honestly, was just too lazy to get back into it
  • Minifie said:
    Played achaea in 02? When I was 13, left for ages (wow vanilla grr) came back recently, love it, am now almost 28.

missed it a lot honestly, was just too lazy to get back into it

I struggle with this constantly, I'm always on the fence on how much time I want to re-invest into Achaea.  It was a love/hate relationship for so long for me from PvP early on to bashing in the later years.  My character devoted his years to the Warlocks, and now I see the status quo has been shattered so now I'm just trying to think if I want to start-over via that retirement system I just read or keep trying to play out an old dogs story.  

At least League of Legends never lets me down :)