Hail, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Let's Play.

Hi there! I'm a long time player who is starting a Youtube channel. I'll be having a bit of fun with gaming and other tidbits that may or may not be related to my personal life. (Fitness goals, etc.)

I was wondering how many of you may be interested in watching and supporting me if I made a Let's Play series of Achaea?

I have read the Forum Rules on what I can and can not post. Sensitive and confidential material will not be included in the let's play. (House information, etc.)

Do you think that a let's play would have a positive impact on Achaea and MUDs in general, or do you think that by posting personal experiences and growth of a character and by seeing how certain quests are done and/or learning by trial and error about combat, curing, etc. would have a negative impact on the game?

I would love to hear your opinion and thoughts! Thanks. :)

TahquilSarapisSkyeJeslynBorranAquil

Comments

• TahquilTahquil Member Posts: 4,011 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I think @Sarapis was looking into something like this in his advertising campaign.
  • JeslynJeslyn United StatesMember Posts: 482 @ - Epic Achaean
    I would be interested in watching as I am a huge fan of lets play videos. I've actually never watched a text game lets play, but as long as the commentary is entertaining, I don't think it could be a bad or boring thing.
  • FrederichFrederich Member Posts: 1,243 @ - Epic Achaean
    inb4

"MOTHERFRIGGIN X JUST STOLE ALL MY MONEY!"

or...

"Well crud.  Lemme go spend awhile tweaking my reflexes..."
  • BorranBorran Member Posts: 845 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    This. Make this happen.

• AquilAquil Member Posts: 269 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I personally think it's such a great idea but I feel like house identity is so big, getting into City things, anything relation wise. Just may be hard to cut out and it only becomes hunting, grindy, boring.

A basic level let's play would be good but the further you get in Achaea the grinder it is, and the more privileges you gain as you rise, the more ToS/sensitive information you come across.

Idk I always wanted to do it. Pretty badly too, but after awhile it felt grindy on a character I recorded and I scrapped it. 
  • GreysGreys Member, Seafaring Liason Posts: 705 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    A seamonster hunt is probably one of the most exciting group activities that lacks any sort of sensitive information. Especially if we run into a leviathan or shraymor.
Sign In to Comment.